Recalls and dealers comments

OB_jr7501

Registered
Nothing out past the chain tensioner and fuel screen as per the local Suzuki rep. The clutch and other problems appear to be user issues. For a first-year model, I think that the Busa has been great.

[This message has been edited by jr7501 (edited 22 December 1999).]

I just got my Busa back from the dealer for chain tensioner and fuel petcock recall replacements. The service manager was saying there is another recall coming up on the cush drive in 3 weeks,( no big deal), and that there he had seen complaints about other areas on the internet about the clutch, warping of the cylinders, and a number of other things. The clutch might be a valid complaint, but I haven't heard of any other frequent complaints. I know that the first year of any model can have a few bugs to work out, but his comments were pretty negative.
Has anyone had any other problems or heard of common problems we should be aware of?

I know you are north on the border; I will call my tech rep. at Suzuki today and see what he has to say. I have not hed anything yet. but US and Canada could have different notices. it happened on the TL1000R.

Back