Rebuilding the Big CC bike

BIG CC RACING

Registered
I have been slowly rebuilding over the last year my old Project Pisstake Hayabusa into an Outlaw. Here are some pictures to share with you all....

Sean%20work%20pictures%20381.jpg

Sean%20work%20pictures%20371.jpg

Sean%20work%20pictures%20375.jpg

Sean%20work%20pictures%20406.jpg

Sean%20work%20pictures%20410.jpg

Awsome bike. What's that little "nubbie" comming off the forward mounted wastegate? Also what fuel pump are you running on this bike? Looks like an Aeromotive?

Sick, just sick. I don't know you, and yet I kind of hate you.... In a good way though! :thumbsup: Sweet bike!

Nubbie, looks to be a custom tab for mounting bodywork lowers so they don't spread apart and pump looks to be weldon with aeromotive filter..

Nice work all over..

Awsome bike. What's that little "nubbie" comming off the forward mounted wastegate? Also what fuel pump are you running on this bike? Looks like an Aeromotive?

with the rad / any other cooler i wonder why the turbo kits eliminate the oil cooler...why not throw it out back like the one in the pic? I'm debating getting a small cooler and doing something like that on my bike....with an added oil volume to fill the lines etc...

with the rad / any other cooler i wonder why the turbo kits eliminate the oil cooler...why not throw it out back like the one in the pic? I'm debating getting a small cooler and doing something like that on my bike....with an added oil volume to fill the lines etc...

Because its simply not needed. Specially on a drag bike. For as long as they're running it wouldn't even give the oil cooler a chance to do anything.

Been a while...lol but here is a bit of an update.
Wiring on bike,

New chargecooler

Turbo speed sensor & EGT's

New sprocket outrigger

Last edited:
I wanna see this thing run! Looks like it's gonna be a monster for sure!

what fuel do you run...the vp 5's and 55's have gone sky high from 8 years ago...c16 / c23

Back