Reasonable price to pay for scorpiosri500 install

umairhashmi

Registered
I got my SRI500 online and also bought the 25 dollar kit that wont have you cut any wires but honestly i dont wanna deal with installing it myself.How much should the local mom n pop bike shop charge me for installing it? I know the hourly rate is like 80 bucks per hour for labor.Dont wanna get ripped off but i dont wanna do it myself either cuz im afraid i will mess something up (i always do).

Save yourself the loot...Look I am not mechanically inclined but did the install myself and that was impressive...You can do it and it want take as long as you think...Mom and pop are going to charge you for everything that includes taking off and replacing the tail section...  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141861812 -->

i got raped on my deal
they charged me 2 hrs labor, and it only took 1 hr

be darn careful with the remote
mine sometimes dont wanna work right, but ive dropped it like 2x, not really hard even.

the alarms funky, my buddy can snake up to the side and it wont go off till he taps the bike. but some small birds can set it off if they get close to the front of the bike
hmmm

Icemann posted a thread here that explains in minute detail how to do the install. Read through it and do the install yourself. You'll be glad you did.

--Wag--

Save your money. Tools in the tool kit are enuff. Look up my pics/how to. 1/2 hour is more than enuff time.
JD

do it yourself and save some money. its easy and iceman's walk through shows u everything
cool.gif

Back