Rear wheel spacer orientation

superchargedv8

Registered
Ok so i just put different wheels on the bike and the more i think of it the more i think i might of gotten the spacer on the sprocket side wrong.
So the sprocket hub has 1 bearing that gets pressed in and is covered by the plastic seal like in the pic.
images.jpg

On the back side of that hub we have the cush drive rubber parts and then the wheel itself has a pressed in bearing on that side also. My question is, does this spacer pictured below go between the sprocket hub bearing and the wheel bearing? In other words does it get sandwiched in between the 2 bearings on the sprocket side of the bike?
Unknown.jpg

Yes it does get sandwiched between the sprocket hub bearing and the inner wheel bearing!
Ok so i just put different wheels on the bike and the more i think of it the more i think i might of gotten the spacer on the sprocket side wrong.
So the sprocket hub has 1 bearing that gets pressed in and is covered by the plastic seal like in the pic.
images.jpg

On the back side of that hub we have the cush drive rubber parts and then the wheel itself has a pressed in bearing on that side also. My question is, does this spacer pictured below go between the sprocket hub bearing and the wheel bearing? In other words does it get sandwiched in between the 2 bearings on the sprocket side of the bike?
Unknown.jpg

Back