Rear turn signals?

AJAY

Registered
I bought MetalicMetalGod's 1985 Suzuki GS550 for my son to learn to ride on (you out there Andre?). Finally got her running well, but need some turn signals. The ones I bought off eBay turned out to be idiotically small and not very bright. This is for my 17 year old son, and it's a safety issue to me. Is there anybody out there who did an under tail who would donate their old Busa turn signals? Will be glad to pay shipping. Thanks, AJ

i might have some off my R1. ill look when i get home, if i have them S&H and you can have them.

Thanks, guys. Need the kind of signals that bolt on at the end of stalks, not flush mount or the kind in that mount in the fairings. The stock rear Busa signals would be perfect. Shipping would be to 22015. PM me and I can paypal if that works for you. Appreciate your offers!!! :)

ajay, got the stock signals and driving through N Va this Sunday on way to NY on the bike... could meet and drop off or something...

ajay, got the stock signals and driving through N Va this Sunday on way to NY on the bike... could meet and drop off or something...
Hey-yo! That would be awesome. I'm really close to where I95 meets 495. What time are you coming through?

Not sure what time I will be through yet, I was leaving Raleigh in the morning and looking to venture towards the mountains before looping back towards Arlington. One of my best friends is a Fireman there and lives off I-395 and I-95... pm me and I will get you my phone number... I might need a reminder to drop the lights in my bags Saturday after work...

If these don't pan out let me know as i'm sure I have a extra set or 4 cause I always switch to undertails on my bikes. PM me if you still end up needing some. :thumbsup:

Bringing back an old thread, 'cause I still need some blinkers, lots of blinkers. Easportz brought me a nice set of Busa signals, so I still need a set for the rear of Martin's 1985 GS550E.

And it seems that I must be on a classic bike kick, because I just picked up a 1982 Suzuki GS1100E which also needs turn signals.

I'd be grateful for anything anybody has laying around and will gladly pay shipping (ZIP 22015). Good karma included too. Many thanks to anyone who can help.

P.S. Martin's bike seems to be a little faster with the Busa turn signals mounted up front, so if you contribute something for the rear, you'll be helping it go even faster!

Back