Rear turn signals mod

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
I decided to go out on my own and integrate my stock rear turn signals into my rear cowling so that I could totally eliminate any remnant of my rear shovel....I thought about going with purchasing a smaller turn signal set but (as impatient as I can be) I decided to go with doing this FREE modification that I came up with...what do ya'll think? Remember, all this cost me was a little time and some ingenuity on my part...This modification disease that I have is driving me

some pics below.....

hmmm, where da pics
rock.gif

That's just straight up false advertising. Get your act together.

Hey everybody....I apologize for no pics yet...as I was putting in this post the board went down and I couldn't add pics till now....check it out and tell me what you think...ALSO, GOT MY THROTTLEMEISTER CRUISE CONTROL IN TODAY...INSTALLED IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES...WORKS LIKE A CHARM WITH VERY MINIMAL SHIMMING....
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Copy_of_100_3338.JPG

Does that stick straight out the side of the rear?? That is a weird angle! At first glance, however, Lamb is not likey!.................................you asked for input!

looks better from that angle, I dont care for the side view personally. I see MS, where are you? I am in Biloxi...

JQBusa....I live in Winona... Central part of the state..about 4 hours north of you up I-55...If you ever plan on coming up this way let me know..

Sorry for the bad review! That looks much better from the rear! Neat idea!

Hard to really tell from the pics what it looks like. Up close shots would be much betterer! Great idea!! The back shot looks good. I would just like to see it up close to see how you did it?? Thanks for sharing!

Back