Rear trailer stand??

89mustang

Registered
I have a trip planned to the dragon in April. I'm going to get a baxley front stand but I have I seen a rear stand that bolts to the trailer. It appears to go through the rear axle. Any help would be appreciated

You're thinking of the 'PITBULL' RESTRAINING SYSTEM. Just Google Pitbull and you'll find their site.

Just do it! They're awesome!

Hit up the site sponsor Honda East, they'll hook you up nicely!

F0075-000BMW_big.jpg

photo (12).jpg

F0075-000BMW_big.jpg

photo (12).jpg

I was hoping you would reply gsxrbots I remember seeing yours on a trailer. That's the perfect setup I don't want her falling over. It's a long trip

I was hoping you would reply gsxrbots I remember seeing yours on a trailer. That's the perfect setup I don't want her falling over. It's a long trip

I honestly think this trailer could get sucked up in a tornado, and the bike will still be on the trailer. I'm SUPER worried whenever I trailer, and I don't worry at all anymore.

Many give me crap for using both restraints, but the bike is SOOO solid on the trailer, there's no way it's moving... Just buy one. :laugh:

Is the chock bolted to the trailer?

The Baxley? Yes, but only so that I get it lined up perfect each time. To be honest, getting the pit bull stand lined up after the bike in in the baxley isn't the easiest, so once you get it right, if you're gonna use the Baxley too, bolt it down so the chock stays in the same place everytime you load it. That's the only reason it's bolted down.

I'm sure TwoBrothersBusa will chime in here soon since he runs these trailer restraints as well. He doesn't use a front chock. Most people who use these don't run a front chock with this trailer restraint, I'm just a chicken is all. :down:

I have a full size van and used the rear race stand and compressed the front forks some with ratchet tie downs.

I drove over 2000 miles and it never moved.

Just saying that there are other ways.

I have both Baxley front chocks and Sts Stands in my enclosed trailer.
They are both great mounting systems, but comes down to what you like personally better!
My trailer works great with both, i can fit 4 Busa's in a 7 by 14 trailer with the only problem of one exhaust can being removed because of the front V nose.

STStands.com::: Home of Strapless Transport Stands

Yep, I've got thousands of miles on my Pitt bull rear stands. No need for anything else... Yep, Bots has an overkill setup, but if it makes him comfortable then so be it.

ForumRunner_20140131_191725.png

ForumRunner_20140131_191725.png

Back