Rear tire

det45

Registered
Can antone tell me what the largest tire I can put on the 2009 Busa stock rim without any modification? Thanks......det45 :laugh:

I believe a 200 is about as big as you can go. Thats what I have and there isn't much extra room on the sides.

200 my friend and some brands may be wider than others, forcing u to cut some material out of ur chainguard
Posted via Mobile Device

Does anyone know what brand of 200 tire will work? Also without the chain guard will the swing arm accept anything larger? Thanks you all.....:laugh:

any brand 200 will work, I have never seen a 200 come close enough to the chain guard to be a problem(unless your an idiot and mount the wheel slightly sideways in the swingarm).... most on here like the pilot power 2ct's, I use shinko ultra soft...some use the battle axe, some use dunlops...keep in mind a 200 is much heavier and will be slower then the 190, also you arent gonna have any more tire on the ground either....because of the rounded profile

Last edited:
any brand 200 will work, I have never seen a 200 come close enough to the chain guard to be a problem(unless your an idiot and mount the wheel slightly sideways in the swingarm).... most on here like the pilot power 2ct's, I use shinko ultra soft...some use the battle axe, some use dunlops...keep in mind a 200 is much heavier and will be slower then the 190, also you arent gonna have any more tire on the ground either....because of the rounded profile

Have to be an idiot huh? Right. I have the Battlax's but it came with the bike.

ToBeFast.com Carries Tires:

Motorcycle Tires, Pirelli, Metzeler, Michelin, Mickey thompson, Shinko, and More.

Tires- Tobefast

Tobefast.com Low Price Guarantee

If you don't see the tire you want just let us know we can get it for you.
Shinko not on site yet, but coming soon.

Team McCoy Motorsports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
Motorcycle`Street Bike`Apparel`Clothing`Gear`Helmets`Parts`Accessories`Cruiser`Off Road Bike Apparel`Parts`Accessories`Superstore - ToBeFast.com
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com

Back