Rear tail light aftermarket question?

Jgarcia6988

Registered
Hello all again .. so I’m thinking of replacing my rear tail light and possibly signals with smoke tail light and blinkers.. is it just plug and play do you have to cut any wires ? Should I even change them. I’m all over the place. Please help me decide. Here is a link to the tail light of thinking of getting. Is the the turn signals in the tail light? I’m so confused

Smoke Motorcycle Tail light Turn Signals LED Light For 2008-2009 Suzuki Hayabusa G... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IUDUZZO/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_hNRUCbYGJH708

78F3718F-2BBA-49D9-BE2A-5E85305B9C47.jpeg

I've looked onto smoked tail light wrap, not a whole lot, but I did lol. Seems like a decent alternative to new or painted lenses since your on the fence about it.

I read a few reviews and everyone said they aren’t as bright as the OEM. Taillight=important even though I have mine tinted a little bit.

So that tail light is plug and play, then if you want the amber led tail light to flash with your stock signal, you’d tap in their wire which is super easy! I know some aftermarket tail lights can be dimmer due to the angle of the led board. I used to be all about the smoked housings, then I finally found the light and went alllllll clear :banana: I’ll get you some pics of my signals in action.
4EF70602-DB44-49BA-B1CE-CB40DDFE7EB0.jpeg

06AA984E-A19A-4618-887C-789AD8A7DB32.jpeg

So that tail light is plug and play, then if you want the amber led tail light to flash with your stock signal, you’d tap in their wire which is super easy! I know some aftermarket tail lights can be dimmer due to the angle of the led board. I used to be all about the smoked housings, then I finally found the light and went alllllll clear :banana: I’ll get you some pics of my signals in action. View attachment 1597783
View attachment 1597784

Care to elaborate what all you have done here exactly and what brand parts?

What light is this? Lol how was that projector install?? Details man, details!
If your referring to @Jake whitebird I doubt your gonna get a reply, last we seen of him he took some money fir parts and never shipped them and even tho he's been back on since won't man up to say anything. But I plan on finding out the deal with that light cause it does look good, just too bad it's owned by someone like him.

If your referring to @Jake whitebird I doubt your gonna get a reply, last we seen of him he took some money fir parts and never shipped them and even tho he's been back on since won't man up to say anything. But I plan on finding out the deal with that light cause it does look good, just too bad it's owned by someone like him.
Some people’s kids....
anyway, found the Light from ballzmotorsports! They are pretty big on the .org here yea?

Some people’s kids....
anyway, found the Light from ballzmotorsports! They are pretty big on the .org here yea?
Yeah ballz seems to be pretty popular I've yet to have any dealings with them. I haven't heard any negative things about them all seem to be positive feedback that I've seen.

Back