Rear Stand

Don,t really know, I went with the Handy stand,s for $99.00 for front and rear, and the work great!
wink.gif

Handys rock. They work great and you can get a full set (front and rear) for less that a rear Pitbull.

The Pitbulls are a little more costly, but I wouldn't trade them for the world.

go with the handy stands i use my rear everynight ... good quality for the money. and very sturdy.

Can't beat the price. Picked up Heindl Engineering rear stand. Added the Spool adapter. The one stand will left bikes with out without spools. Can left busa's front axle using rubberized bar to fit inside axle hole. Same with the back. Can't remove the wheels doing it this way tho. But it's secure platform working on other parts of the bike. I'm going to make up a adapter to lift front up that can remove the wheel.
It's well made, looks respectable.

i ordered a set of handy stands almost a month back... still have not got them !!!

i ordered a set of handy stands almost a month back... still have not got them !!!
I just called Handy and spoke to a very nice lady...she said they just got a load of them in...BTW these are made in Italy. They had been backordered for 4 weeks so yours will ship soon or already has.

She was well aware of Pit Bull and other stand makers and she told me that their are just as well built. She said there was a website around that compared the two stands.

Thanks, $117 shipped.
smile.gif

Anyone else have a KL front stem stand? I really like it, but had to cut it down three inches to fit the Busa. Got a Scorpion spool rear, cheap but sturdy. Also have a LP pad type rear but don't use it much anymore. Bike moves around on the pads too much. Spools are solid IMHO.

Back