Rear Sprocket Size

BadWeather

Registered
I'm a big guy 6'3" around 270 and need a little more quicknest out of the bike I am currently running +2 on the rear has anyone gone to +4 on the rear. And will the stock chain still fit if I do. Thought about going down on the front but that means a trip to the dealer and I try to avoid that like the plague.

Stock chain wont normally work with a +4 on the rear. However, it is cheap and easy to change the front sprocket to a -1. There must be another Busa rider near you that could help change the sprocket.

Just make sure you have the trans. out of gear when you hit the front sprocket with the impact wrench. (Block off the rear wheel)

-1 on the front and +2 on the rear = about a +4.5 on the rear...stock chain will work for a +3 on the rear, but not a +4 :cheerleader:

Too many tickets at high speed so I'm going to make it quicker and rev higher which I hope will keep me out of trouble I really do not need to go 200 mph.

just installed 16t front an had a 45t from be4 an its sick i have 2 be careful not 2 blow the tire off from roll on . an u cant get a 17t vortex until mid dec.

100_0612.jpg

100_0613.jpg

100_0614.jpg

NOW THAT'S TWO KILLER BIKES IF I EVER DID SEE ONE ! THAT'S RIGHT WHERE I'M HEADED WITH MINE . MIGHT HAVE TO ROBB A BANK OR TWO ?????:thumbsup::cheerleader::thumbsup::cheerleader::thumbsup::cheerleader:

bike rubbed alittle at first maybe 1/4" know its good .brendanp ty an its ok theres alot of ppl in the world an it would be boring if we where all alike so have fun an rip up them curves.:thumbsup:

:bowdown: :bowdown: Amazing. Best looking blue Gen-II in a while that I've seen. This thing is scary sweet. :thumbsup:

121042d1227462555-rear-sprocket-size-100_0614.jpg

Back