Rear Sets

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Well I have decided to keep the busa and just set it up too rail the corners! First thing is to raise all the low parts so I dont scrap anything. Raise the rear next then the front forks off to race tech.

Will post a pic of the rearsets once I get them on!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Well I have decided to keep the busa and just set it up too rail the corners!  First thing is to raise all the low parts so I dont scrap anything.  Raise the rear next then the front forks off to race tech.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
jump9.gif
Wise choice. It would suck to go Busaless.

Glad to hear it Marc, I just couldn't picture you on anything other than a 'Busa. Can't wait for the pics.

You will love the rearsets. I am using the Vortec and they fit just right and give you a quicker throw.

Well I have decided to keep the busa and just set it up too rail the corners!  First thing is to raise all the low parts so I dont scrap anything.  Raise the rear next then the front forks off to race tech.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Hey Marc,

Somehow I knew that you would find a solution and wouldn't part with the Busa. You are the true racer aren't you?
rock.gif

Brian

Glad to hear your keeping the Busa. By the way what kind of rear sets are you getting? How much are they? Where did you get them from?
jump9.gif

Hey Henry! I am from Homestead in So Miami. I used the Pro tek rear sets.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Marc, How tall are you?
I'm 6'2" and I have issues about getting to cramped up...bad knees...
what do you think about this???

Joe,
The rearsets raised my foot position by an inch and moved it back an inch. You will feel it in your knees with your height.
The rearsets are the first step in the raising process. Will be raising the rear end next then lowering the front. Wish me luck.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Thanks Marc,
I'm looking for comfort for the long rides as well.
It will be nice to have my bike all set up again for this summer.

Back