rear sets?

H2447INTX

Registered
ok couple questions, i am looking to get rear sets for my gen2,,

so do any of the aftermarket sets use the factory brake springs and brake light switch ?

any other input would be great thanks

Charles - Vortex rearsets are popular brand with members. They do however replace the brake switch. We have a really sweet sale going on right now for them if you opt to go with the Vortex. :thumbsup:

Vortex Rearsets for Sportbikes Motorcycles - Buy Today & SAVE!! | Pashnit Moto

Img_4896_800.jpg

Img_2934_800.jpg

txbikerdude_3.jpg

fastnotch_1.jpg

fastnotch_2.jpg

fastnotch_3.jpg

Img_4896_800.jpg

Img_2934_800.jpg

txbikerdude_3.jpg

fastnotch_1.jpg

fastnotch_2.jpg

fastnotch_3.jpg

Last edited:
Any rearset you get that doesn't use the spring (which a lot don't) I have an easy mod for. One of these days I'll get around to posting it but in the mean time you can PM if you need help once you get rearsets.

Any rearset you get that doesn't use the spring (which a lot don't) I have an easy mod for. One of these days I'll get around to posting it but in the mean time you can PM if you need help once you get rearsets.

yea i have seen acouple mods and i did one on lmy 06 when i put sets on it , an ajustment base that i put a spring between that and the plunger assembly itself !

i was hopeing to find something that would retain the factory springs and the factory brake switch , but i dont thin i will ! the fact that they are ajustable would make it hard to do !
thanks

Last edited:
yea i have seen acouple mods and i did one on lmy 06 when i put sets on it , an ajustment base that i put a spring between that and the plunger assembly itself !

i was hopeing to find something that would retain the factory springs and the factory brake switch , but i dont thin i will ! the fact that they are ajustable would make it hard to do !
thanks
Paint the spring black and it's hardly even noticeable. Factory springs would require them to duplicate the pins on the back of the oem rearsets.

yea i had something like that on my 06, had to use the banjo bolt brake switch as well ! may have to go the same way as last time !

thanks guys

Back