Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Other - Please post

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CycleCats are awesome...but I don't think they make them anymore

IMG_1890.jpg

rearset.jpg

The faster I ride, the more I trust my Satos. I'm sure you can be connected to and adore other top tier rearsets, I can only speak for how the Satos blur the line between your foot and your motorcycle. I will always own them for street and track. Doyle

P1000369.JPG

P1010555.JPG

P1020650.JPG

I have Vortex on all our bikes. Pegs have incredible grip, very sharp. No damage at all when I went down on the Busa, even though it flipped over on the other side. The photo is one of our 600RRs

008.jpg

Last edited:
I have Vortex and they work great. Don't see much of anything else at the track. If you crash, you can always find someone with replacement parts to get you going again.

I had V360 Super Poles footpegs from LP which can place your foot about 1" back. That worked for me for some time. After I broke them a couple of times and welded, I went with Competition Werkes GP pegs (LP stopped making the super poles). Works for me. No need for rearsets.

I have gilles,vortex,satos and some I have custom made in stock and they all work great...

I had gillies and went back to my stockers mostly cause they didn't give me any extra leg room that i wanted So i will be putting them up for sale here at some point there black one's

I have a nice set of the goldish looking Gillesif someones looking or these are ours..black and silver available also..

Picture 2890.jpg

Back