Rear left turn signal LED lights not working. What is the problem?

umairhashmi

Registered
The undertail has a bunch of tiny leds as the turn signal. There are two sets one for the right turn signal and one for the left. I just realized my left ones arent working and its unlikely all the bulbs went out simultaneously. This is the exact undertail i have. What is likely the problem???

Suzuki GSXR1300 Rumble Import Undertail - RU27880 by Rumble Import

41627.jpg

Check the wire(s), it may have worked itself loose.

I looked at the one going into the blinker and that seemed to be fine. Where does the other end of it go? I know sounds stupid but between the bundle of wires i have back there including the powercommander its hard to see which goes where lol :laugh:

gonna have to take the tail off and track each wire down, inspecting them as you go, look for kinks, breaks and burn marks

I was gonna suggest you check the fluid :laugh: It could be the blinker unit. It's very doubtful that all the LEDs failed at once, but you could have an issue with the unit. Broke run, or other component like a resistor failed. If you have a VOM I'd check for voltage at the unit first. Maybe a loose ground :dunno:

I was gonna suggest you check the fluid :laugh: It could be the blinker unit. It's very doubtful that all the LEDs failed at once, but you could have an issue with the unit. Broke run, or other component like a resistor failed. If you have a VOM I'd check for voltage at the unit first. Maybe a loose ground :dunno:

Dont have all that stuff at home. Looks like ill be hitting a shop. A good friend of mine works on autos and gives me great deals. Is this something a car mechanic should be able to fix up?

if its the board...hook up with redkat05 he can make them

Back