Rear Hugger?

BirdTamer

Registered
I have a rear hugger I got on ebay. Can anyone give me info on installation.  Do I have to drill and use screws?  Please help.   Here is a pic of my bike too.  I know everyone loves pics.

busa.JPG

Welcome to the best board you will ever find...especially for Busa owners.

Not sure, curious myself, but I assume it simply screws into existing holes from the OE chain guard and somewhere? on the other side. Someone here will know, be patient.

BTW, got the same color scheme...nice pic.

Welcome!
beerchug.gif

I got my hugger from Extreme Graphics. And yeah, I just had to remove my stock chain guard and bolts. The new hugger mounted using those hardware points on the left and snapped on the swingarm on the right side. Took all of 5 min!

Post a pic of your hugger and you'll get a better answer...probably from someone that has the same hugger.

Welcome to the board! Nice Cranberry!

Post a pic of the hugger, so we can help a little more. Bike looks good.

Guys, Thanks for all the comments. This Board is outstanding. The information here is priceless. Anyway, here is a pic of the hugger. Different color but same one.

Attachments

• Blue_Rear_Tire_Hugger_For_Hayabusa_ABS_Plastic_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35583QQihZ001QQitemZ110044
    56.2 KB · Views: 164
Get yourself an NWS, or Magical Racing hugger if you actually want the hugger to function as a true hugger, not just something for looks. Remember - You Get What You Pay For.

Thanks Valium, your right. I wasn't crazy about the quality of the "hugger" I have. I will check the other ones out.

Hey  
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Maybe you should have stopped in here a long time ago  
bowdown.gif
 Nice Bike
super.gif

I have wondered how these mounted?
e2_1_b.JPG

But who would when these work so well
rock.gif

AOL.com Images Not Available

Looking around on Ebay there isn't any like this for the Busa anymore
rock.gif
Are they a bad design ? Do any damage ? I used 2 sided tape under the R-side on my installation cause fibre glass will win over aluminum
rock.gif

1122456763279_da_1.JPG

rock.gif

(BirdTamer @ Oct. 27 2006,08:12) Thanks Valium, your right. I wasn't crazy about the quality of the "hugger" I have. I will check the other ones out.
Check with Charles from StreetnTrack...I got my NWS from him, and he is a good guy to deal with. Can be quite a wait to get the NWS, but well worth it. If you need some pics, hit my website for pics, or I can post some up in this thread. Goodluck to ya, and keep us updated on what you get.

wink.gif

Back