Rear flush mount signals

kyote1

Registered
Has anyone found some flush mount rear signals to replace the original boat paddles for a gen1?

Post some pics please

I couldn't find any signals i liked so i got an integrated tail lamp and cut the rest off.
I really don't have a good picture but this is the best i got since i cut it off.
gldfund55.jpg

The girls? there real no photoshop. I acually really suck at photoshop theres no way i could do that in my wildest dreams. Try looking up scott sweeney photos

gldfund54.jpg

gldfund56.jpg

Last edited:
out of the topic ...

here in singapore .... it's hard to see girls actually have their feets on the ground while the bike is at the side stand .

lets not say girls ... even i can't get my feets on the ground with side stand on. i need to tip toe ..

so i belive my toes are quite strong !! :laugh:

Last edited:
If you do flush mounts in the rear on the side who's gonna see them from behind?

I have a license plate frame with turn signals in it,use them on the harley bikes when they do mod to rear..

out of the topic ...

here in singapore .... it's hard to see girls actually have their feets on the ground while the bike is at the side stand .

lets not say girls ... even i can't get my feets on the ground with side stand on. i need to tip toe ..

so i belive my toes are quite strong !! :laugh:

the blonde has some long legs for shure any i can't exactly explain why the other one didn't put her feet on the rear pegs but i guess thats why i don't like that picture much. either way the pictures are legit and you can think what you want. Back on track. my tail light is a lockhart phillips model i opted for the tinted one kinda blend with the like a bit better

Back