Rear Brake Reservoir

StenBusa

Registered
I remember seeing a rear brake reservoir made of anodized alum. that relocated it below the body work for easy access. Does anyone know if they're still available and how well did they work?

They work pretty well IMO ive had 1 on my bike for over a year now with no problems whatsoever :thumbsup:

There is a thread on here which talks more in depth and has the contact information of the guy who made mine.

I sent him an email to see if he was still making them.

Ill post when i hear from him!

Those 1's aren't bad but the reservoir I got from the guy on here its smaller and he offers them in several colors gold, blue, black, etc.

Back when there were more / any group buys I got one of the black reservoirs...it fits under the tail....easy to take the cap off and with a small funnel add some fluid. It was about 1 1/2" dia and 1 1/2" tall

Like everyone said...... I bought from some guy named van. If you type "billet reservoir" on the search option here, the first thread that comes up has some good info. Sorry! I'm on my phone and don't know how to add links to other threads. Good luck!

Thanks for all the info guys. Gixer thanks for going the extra mile and trying to contact who was selling them.
KML was even looking at the Ball Z website the other day and passed them right up. Will contact them and see if they will sell without the logo and maybe a different color if available.

Van usually take a day or so to get a hold of, maybe ill know later today!

I have both of the rezzys that are commonly sold. One of Vans, and the SAE outlaw one.

Vans is a little nicer, and if you have a stock arm, works great. The SAE one I bought becaue Vans would not clear my swingarm since the bike was so low.

I bought a black one a couple years back, has been great since installation.

I believe they were around $60 or so when I bought mine and it came with everything needed 2 bold right on

I just went to Greer and got rearended. New rear res, brake fluid, everything :whistle:

Back