Rear brake line routing question

karnage

Registered
I am getting the 240 all done and need to know how to route the brake line.Which end does the angled banjo end og, master cylinder or caliper and which way does it point, in or outward??

Thanks

Re: Rear brake like routing question

that wont help since I have a 240 rear that changes the way it routes.Someone with a 240 hopefully can answer this for me.

angled fitting on mine is on the caliper, theres a spot for it to go between on the caliper, the straight goes on the brake cylinder. i just put a zip tie on mine to caliper adjuster to get it by the tire. not sure how your caliper mount works.

if you have an HEL line make sure the coating doesnt come off if colored and get into the brake system. also make sure they sent the right bolt. i got the wrong one with mine. gen 1 threads are diff than gen two.

Its a galfer braided line and it has the right banjo bolts.I figured it I think.I have it angled out and then it runs along to bottom of the arm, then goes up behind the brake pedal and loops to get at the master.I just dont want it to rub on the chrome arm.Wish then would add tangs on the bottom so the line can be attatched under neathe.

Its a galfer braided line and it has the right banjo bolts.I figured it I think.I have it angled out and then it runs along to bottom of the arm, then goes up behind the brake pedal and loops to get at the master.I just dont want it to rub on the chrome arm.Wish then would add tangs on the bottom so the line can be attatched under neathe.

i hear ya, you could get some stainless hardware and make some little wire brackets to hang the line.

guess I could drill and tap the bottom and hang the line.Hate to drill that pretty arm but I think it should be done.Now to bleed this brake

Back