Rear brake line kit HELP!

BlewByYou

Registered
Ordered ball z 9.5 stretch kit. came with extentions, brake bar, brake lines.
Everything fits great but im totally lost on the rear brake lines. The kit came with two lines. ? is how do you install them. not pics and there gone for the weekend. Any help would be great.
Thx

sounds like you should need 1 line that is the correct length...I added a 6 inch over and the stock one fit...I would assume that for a 9 over you will need a new line...I don't see why you recieved 2 lines...does either one fit your new set up?

yup one line is all you need, I rerouted my stock line too.

Sounds like you scored an extra line.

You only use 1 of them and more than likely the longer of the two, Sounds like Josh was being generous.

The lines are the same size. One line says right other says left. makes no sense. The bango
bolts don't even fit my caliper.

Dont even try.

Go back in the house, Watch some football, Wait until Mon, Call Josh and let him know what happened.

Oh boy... give Toni a call we will get you the right part asap 888-511-BIKE(2453)

If there is ever a doubt or problem with an item of ours our phone number is all over the website, on the invoice and on the business cards in the package. We can't help if we do not know there is a problem.

Okay, he told me they are for the front. I came on here and bashed him!?!??! WOW!
There went my business... I need just the rear line for a 9.5 stretch. Il trade these lines for a new or used line! I need my bike goin asap. I have no time to be shipping and waiting then for my part to be shipped to me. Plain and simple. Its straight though, il spend my money somewhere else. Sorry to waist BALL Z's time with this.

We spoke with Mike on the phone today regarding an order which he had a friend place for him 4 weeks ago. We asked him to return us the 2 used front brake lines that he received by mistake. Mike said they had signs of use from attempted installation on the rear. He specifically said we would not be able to resell them because of significant marks that occurred while attempting to install them? That was fine, we said we would take them back as is. So as soon as he provided us with a working confirmation or tracking number for the returned package we would send out the correct extended rear brake line. Once the incorrect lines are received back we will refund his shipping charges and give him an in store credit for the trouble.

He didn't seem to like our offer. We are not perfect but do make things right if given the opportunity.

We spoke with Mike on the phone today regarding an order which he had a friend place for him 4 weeks ago. We asked him to return us the 2 used front brake lines that he received by mistake. Mike said they had signs of use from attempted installation on the rear. He specifically said we would not be able to resell them because of significant marks that occurred while attempting to install them? That was fine, we said we would take them back as is. So as soon as he provided us with a working confirmation or tracking number for the returned package we would send out the correct extended rear brake line. Once the incorrect lines are received back we will refund his shipping charges and give him an in store credit for the trouble.

He didn't seem to like our offer. We are not perfect but do make things right if given the opportunity.

I do understand your request, but it is very inconvenient for me right now to do all that. Thanks for the stretch kit, It fitted great/100% and i would refer it to others. Thanks for everything and ill just buy a line some other time/funds. Full time student and employee 6 days a week, its very hard to do anything!

Back