Really luvin' my new BUSA BUFFER

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Decided to try a mini drill fed buffing pad. Works awesome,gets in the fairing holes,up tite to the seat,even tite around the frankenstien bolts.

This is just the first buff with some Meguires swirl remover,the occilating action works well. She should come up real nice when I get into the teflon,etc.

Neat little gadget. As with any buffer it can walk when you get to the heavy contours as they all do,but this one is 2 handed and with one hand on a drill grip and the other on the tool grip,you get great control.

Really brings out the flake in my 6 year old blue/black.

My Busa is now in full stealth mode with no stickers. I hate stickers. :laugh:

RSD.

a1.jpg

Damn, Rubb...that Busa is NICE! Lookin real good me bruvver...lookin real good! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. That means alot in this crowd. :bowdown:

I have Golden Child on the case now. He's tracking down some more goodies for it.

Thanks Tim for up comming parts...black pazzo shorties w/red adjusters,black 2 peice grab rails,white faced guages and a speedo healer.
Thanks to Lee at New Image...sport seat with red kanji.
Golden Child is gonna hook me up with...undertail,spools,dark smoke wind screen,black pegs,black spiked fairing bolts,black fairing screens,black SS lines,vortex fuel cap,frame hole plugs,buell pegs,and a bunch more I forget.LOL.
I haven't seen any of it yet,but I am on the edge of my seat as you could imagine.

I'm guessing a week or 2 and she will be even hotter. The calipers,hanger,stay will get blacked. And those mid pipes will get ceramic coated.

I love chrome and polish but it is a lot of work to keep it all lQQking good. I already have a bling bike anyway.

She dialed in at 181 HP and I'm more than happy with that.No more speed mods,just brakes and some more sweetness.

Rubb.

Looks awesome. Just be careful with it. Too much pressure or speed will heat the paint and destroy it.

Looks awesome. Just be careful with it. Too much pressure or speed will heat the paint and destroy it.

Thats why I use a wax with Teflon in it. Makes me faster too,(drag coefficient). Plus when I get back from a ride I like to cook me some eggs,they fry up nice right on top of the tank with all that built up heat...and the teflon in the wax lets 'em slide right off without sticking.

RSD.

Nice job! For a little more money and less worry about swirl marks I recommend Griot's Garage 3" random orbital ($120). 6 different speeds. Highest is great if need to heat up the clear enough to get out scratches. + if you get the carpet cleaner pad its great for getting stains out of your cars carpet or spot cleaning your houses.

That looks so good!! I've always hand applied teflon was because I didn't know this little gadget existed... going to store right now :laugh:

Nice job! For a little more money and less worry about swirl marks I recommend Griot's Garage 3" random orbital ($120). 6 different speeds. Highest is great if need to heat up the clear enough to get out scratches. + if you get the carpet cleaner pad its great for getting stains out of your cars carpet or spot cleaning your houses.
That unit looks good.:thumbsup: I dont know if I have the skillz to start messing with 10,000 RPM...unless its riding my Busa...not polishing it. :laugh:

RSD.

That unit looks good.:thumbsup: I dont know if I have the skillz to start messing with 10,000 RPM...unless its riding my Busa...not polishing it. :laugh:

RSD.

Its a 6 way adjustable. Really only need to use level 5-6 if using an aggressive pad and compound to get a scratch out. The benefits of this unit is that it doesn't spin in a direct circle. It moves circular plus a little side to side so your won't burn circles into the paint.

Its a 6 way adjustable. Really only need to use level 5-6 if using an aggressive pad and compound to get a scratch out. The benefits of this unit is that it doesn't spin in a direct circle. It moves circular plus a little side to side so your won't burn circles into the paint.

Totally love the ocilating action,thats why I whent with the Meguires,that and I have trusted their products for years. :thumbsup:

RSD.

Back