Really looking for SW Motech racks..

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
Hey, it looks like I will be picking up a bike in NY next week-ish. If any of you guys have a SW Motech rack system with or without bags that you are /were thinking of selling,now is the time!!

Since shipping is WAAY cheaper within the States, and I will be down there anyway, it would be awesome if I could pick it up from sellers house.

Any rack you have is welcome.side top, whatever..or the whole dang thing!!

Let me know!!! Thanks all!!

Yes, I know. I have been trying to contact the seller for weeks now but no answer. I even posted a thread asking if anyone knew that member.

But thanks.....:whistle:

looking for Gen 1 btw..I have a SW Motech brand new toprack for Gen 2 to offer as trade....

The ones I was thinking about on the classifieds were Gen 2 and he was a great seller. I bought some stuff from him. Don't know about the Gen 1 seller on there...
Are you looking to sell the toprack? I'm looking for one, but that other seller didn't want to separate. PM me if you are interested in selling..
Thanks!

if ya find some you need to have em shipped, you can send em to me and ill bring em up when ya pick up the new bike:thumbsup:

Back