Really, how old are you guys?

Yashimura

Registered
I'm rather new to this Forum, only 4 months in, and I couldn't help but notice the age difference with the owners of this incredible bike. I'm 25 myself and have been riding about 3 1/2 years street, and 2 1/2 years track, with 7 years of auto racing as well. I remember seeing my first Busa when I was 17, and wanted one so bad, but knew I had to become a better rider before I jumped on one because I truly respect this motorcycle (as all the others). 8 years later, here I am! One more thing, I think you guys on this forum are some of the most knowledgeable and adult compared to some of the other bike forums I've been a part of. Very impressive all of you, you guys actually care about riding rather than "bling". Nice change of scenery!
beerchug.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

Welcome aboard! Most of us care more about sharing the sport we love with others. The riff-raff comes and goes. Most of the oldtimers (more than three years of membership) keep hanging around because we have nothing better to do.
beerchug.gif
I personally have yet to find another forum that keeps the quality of members the H.org has retained. There are a few troublemakers like RSD, MCMustang, and VABusa to name a few. You have found a new home on the web.

I'll go to the corner now.
firedevil.gif

Welcome abouar
beerchug.gif
I'm 57 and have been riding since I was 13.

My first ride was a Vespa scooter...my first mortocycle looked like this (Honda CB-150)...

P1010686.jpg

Oh welcome to the board StealthRider00 enjoy the show.
beerchug.gif
Stay away from the mods because they are like drugs. Once you start you can't stop until someone gives you an intervention.

Welcome to the family we call oRg

Yep there is quite the spread in age when it comes to our site and our bike. I'm forty be riding my whole life. I think there you'll find this is a very knowledgable crowd for just about anything life or your bike can throw you.

Welcome aboard! You will find even in your young years, that you will elevate your way of thinking out of respect to the veterans here, they are super generous, super knowledgeable and supportive, as for the mods? Forget it you'll be hooked like I am now
welcome.gif
my first Busa too, bought an 08, the support here was a HUGE determining factor, I have learned TONS on here due to the members
ThumbsUp.gif
currently lining up the mods, when I'm done I will post the new look, with a listing of ALL the Org members who are making it possible, stay around you won't regret it.
welcome.gif
Bling? Gotta have a little of that too
blush.gif

welcome.gif

Welcome to the mayhem. Your assessment of the quality of the members is spot-on.

Congrats on your 'graduation' to the busa.

Scar

Glad to have you on the org. We have riders from their teens to almost 80 years old. you will find out, if you havn't already, this is a group of people who truly care about one another and enjoy each others company. Hope you can join some of us at one of our many get togethers this year. Now here is a picture of my bikes in my back yard.
whistling.gif

IMG_2961_2_3.jpg

Holy Shyte Batman! That is an AWESOME pic, was that the Busa bash? Hell of a screen saver! WOW
bowdown.gif

Big 4-0 coming up. Wifey told me to buy myself a nice orange K8 for my birthday since I have to put some money in to the 00 anyway... just sell it and buy a new one.
I'm now trying to figure how I get a $10k one home from the States and save myself $4500... I've been looking at the "best price" threads
SHOCKED.gif

Holy Shyte Batman! That is an AWESOME pic, was that the Busa bash? Hell of a screen saver! WOW
bowdown.gif
Well to tell the truth, those are not all my bikes, but they do belong to my family!
laugh.gif
Not my back yard either, but wish it was. Yes, that picture was at busa bash at Deals Gap. Hope to see you there.

Welcome to the board, this is one great family. You seriously need to make a meet and greet to find out what the oRg is really all about. We promote the sport of riding and genuinely care about each other. You will make lasting friendships with other members. BTW, I am 36 and have been riding for 22 years.
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
Well to tell the truth, those are not all my bikes, but they do belong to my family!
laugh.gif
 Not my back yard either, but wish it was. Yes, that picture was at busa bash at Deals Gap. Hope to see you there.
GSX you have motivated me my friend, I am making plans to come down right now!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

bowdown.gif
laugh.gif
GSX you  have motivated me my friend, I am making plans to come down right now!
laugh.gif
I gurantee if you do, you will come EVERY year, mabe twice!
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

Ok, one more picture of my bikes.
sadnews.gif
omslaw,semi,boazalmighty and me headed for the bash!
race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

post_6_41835_IMG_0237__Large_.jpg

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

Well I'm going! Looks like I will be coming down with LCB, I am looking forward to meeting all of you GSX, I'm telling my club brothers today, screw Myrtle! I'm going to the Dragon to meet the fine people of the Org!
bowdown.gif

banghead.gif
Damnit! Will the UPS guy EVER get here with my Tobin seats today! Argh! I'm looking out the damn door more that the dogs!
offtopic.gif
whistling.gif

Back