Real Tires/Shinko Price! $179.99

I bought this deal as I am going on a 4000 mile cross country trip... Thinking I might get some more cos my tires will be worn out when I return.... Right???

But do they last as long as a Shinko? I bet I wouldn't get anywhere close to 7000+ miles out of that rear tire.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great price for what I'm sure is a really good performance tire. But, living in KS, the most action I see are the cloverleaf ramps on the highway...or the once-a-year trip to Eureka and/or the Dragon - and for that...the Shinko's are just fine. :2cents:

But do they last as long as a Shinko? I bet I wouldn't get anywhere close to 7000+ miles out of that rear tire.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great price for what I'm sure is a really good performance tire. But, living in KS, the most action I see are the cloverleaf ramps on the highway...or the once-a-year trip to Eureka and/or the Dragon - and for that...the Shinko's are just fine. :2cents:

So do you ride like an old lady..:laugh: Or is it normal to get 7000 plus miles out of a Shinko???

So do you ride like an old lady..:laugh: Or is it normal to get 7000 plus miles out of a Shinko???

Yes, it's normal to get high mileage out of a Shinko 009 Raven. Several .oRgsters are running them.

Oh, and as far as the old lady comment?

sat18.jpg

sat18.jpg

6-7k every time and yes even two up i was laying down... Id put some of us129 pics or killboys but im on ipod cant save them n uplaod... I think

Still canyon bring myself to trust a cheap tire like shinko. Tires is the only thing keeping your face off the ground

Sent from mobile device

Pirelli tires are good! I've used numerous sets and even had Wheeler's in Robbinsville change a back tire during a visit. That shop is awesome, stop by when you are in the area!

Back