Real Street Spraybar

Gixx1300R

Registered
I would like to introduce the new addition to my Spraybar family. This is my Real Street Spraybar. All of the testing is done and it works extremely well. It conforms to the Real Street rule of having 4 nozzles but it is a 2 stage Nitrous Spraybar with 2 inlets and 1 outlet. The nozzles have a .134 orifice and can handle well over a 300 shot.

MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-002F.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

do not think I will every like the idea of "poly" lines for nitrous... I bend all my own stainless for this stuff..

What's the price? I have the single one and I love it........

I would like to introduce the new addition to my Spraybar family. This is my Real Street Spraybar. All of the testing is done and it works extremely well. It conforms to the Real Street rule of having 4 nozzles but it is a 2 stage Nitrous Spraybar with 2 inlets and 1 outlet. The nozzles have a .134 orifice and can handle well over a 300 shot.

MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-002F.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

So the normal spray bar doesnt work for real street rules. Im looking at setting my bike up for this class.

So the normal spray bar doesnt work for real street rules. Im looking at setting my bike up for this class.

Yes my single stage spraybar does comply to Real Street rules. My Real street spraybar allows you to spray a dual stage while keeping 4 nozzles. That also complies with Real Street rules that say you can only use dry nitrous and you can only have 4 nozzles.

Cool I do to have had mine for 2 years now but I do have a main job working in E&D at a medical manufacturer. What type of machines do you have/own? My home shop is still small well I have a few cnc's and some manuel machines but still need a few things like a good tig welder and some new sheet metal equipment. I hope to be purchasing in a month or so along with another building I am going to kick some of the stuff I do like welding grinding and sheet metal of of my cnc shop into it's own. Now I am working on putting my bottle under the hump today. I am going to try and use the original plastic nad use some foam filler I think it will be fine. I will also modify my tube. Hope to have this bike readdy for a dyno in a couple of weeks.

I do alot of work for Lockheed Martin and other defense contractors. Cant say much since I have a security clearance to do such work. I also do work on eye laser components,Digital underground cameras components and other stuff.

SB4.jpg

SB3.jpg

SB2.jpg

SB1.jpg

RA4.jpg

RA3.jpg

That is cool. I do special instuments and prototype implants. The machine you showed looks simular to my Mazak 410 nexus. At work we use Mazak intagrex,nexus and quick turn's. We have alot there my home shop is much smaller and most of the machines run very little. I am setting up a job of milling out some pegs front ones for the Busa out of some decent billet round stock I am going to have it run on the fourth axis so it will cut one complete part at a time this way I can start a run before I go to work and run two more when I get home. I do alot of 4th axis work it pays for the machine's faster.

GIXX1300R I bought the single stage bar from but the needles keep getting loose . and no I did not hit them on anything . any ideaes on how to fix them .

Bill

Back