Real men eat hotpeppers

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Daughter grew these deadly little firebomb,s
I just bit into 1 yooooooooooooow!!! If just nip @ the skin not so bad
but thats cheating the seeds are devastating.
OF course now by tribal hayabusa.org rules .I must finish entire thing
today.O-GAAAAWD DRINKS DONT HELP GOTTA EAT SOMETHING TO TRY KILL THE BURN.I vow 2 finish it now tht I started.THings are right out of garden+there killer I tell you.

GOTCHA IM WILLING TRY ANYTHING THE BURN REALLY STAYS WITH YA.
iM JUST EATING 1 BUT BY THE BYELAWS OF THIS SITE ONCE YOU START A HOTPEPPER YOU MUST FINISH.Captain frowns on wimps cant even finish there hot pepper.
These things make you break a sweat.

GOTCHA IM WILLING TRY ANYTHING THE BURN REALLY STAYS WITH YA.
iM JUST EATING 1 BUT BY THE BYELAWS OF THIS SITE ONCE YOU START A HOTPEPPER YOU MUST FINISH.Captain frowns on wimps cant even finish there hot pepper.
These things make you break a sweat.

try ice cream ... not ice but ice cream should work.

so after eating one of those and doing some of this::11i bet your temperature whent up:newburn:then u started to burn:madfire:then the flames got higher:devil:then you was fully engulfed:fire:so you decide to drink some milk:drinka:and no you wait on the toilet to do some of this:flush:

:rofl:

I hear roasting them on the grill makes them even hotter but they are damn good that way with a little salt mmmm now I'm hungry great :laugh:

Cap will have to frown on me. I aint eatin one of those things. HOT goin down means HOT comin out. Why eat them if they are so hot they kill your tastebuds. Not Me. Now what was that word you used NightFlight? Oh Yea, Wimp. Thats Me.:laugh:

I love peppers. I grew a bunch of ghost peppers this year. Nasty hot but so good. Hottest pepper in the world.

Cap will have to frown on me. I aint eatin one of those things. HOT goin down means HOT comin out. Why eat them if they are so hot they kill your tastebuds. Not Me. Now what was that word you used NightFlight? Oh Yea, Wimp. Thats Me.:laugh:

ITS ONLY A 1 WEEK BAN DONT SWEAT IT:laugh:

Back