Ready to buy

FJRider

Registered
I've finally made up my mind I'm buying up a Busa in the next week or two. Contacted dealerships, got quotes, insurance rates and even convinced the wife I need this animal, (a 2nd bike), in my life.
smile.gif
More than likely it'll be either a 2005 gunmetal gray (LE) or blue/silver.

Actually I was hoping to find an '03 LE at a decent price. On the outside chance anyone has a stock (or near stock), undamaged, and low mileage '03 LE (orange) Busa, I may be interested in purchasing it, instead of buying an '05. (Yes, I know there's a few on Ebay, but I'm not a fan of eBay.) You can post here or email me directly: skyprod4@adelphia.net

But '05 or '03..., it's Busa time!
biggrin.gif

Well, it's not an LE, but it is available if you're interested.

Good Luck on your quest
cool.gif

Heres another one for ya

Also try lQQking in the Product forum.
super.gif

That's good stuff. An FJR and a busa. Please let me know which one gets ridden more 6 months after your purchase:D

Good Luck on your quest
cool.gif
That pisses me off
sad.gif

I wanted that same color Busa and I ended up buying the '05 Blue/Silver one because I didn't know about this site until after I started searching for mods.

I would have bought that bike too.....easily....and saved myself almost $3,000 too. oh well. That sucks.

<!--EDIT|Aceshigh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119418452 -->

Good Luck on your quest
cool.gif
That pisses me off
sad.gif

I wanted that same color Busa and I ended up buying the '05 Blue/Silver one because I didn't know about this site until after I started searching for mods.

I would have bought that bike too.....easily....and saved myself almost $3,000 too. oh well. That sucks.
Sorry to hear it bro
sad.gif
It could have worked out for both of us.

Hindsight is always 20/20...don't sweat it too much
cool.gif
It's only been for sale for about a week. You could always get a second one.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

sad.gif

cool.gif

Yeah, that's how my shopping started out. I was dead set on buying an '05 black/red 'Busa. I shopped and looked for almost 3 months, couldn't find a good deal.

Then a local guy advertised on omahasportbikes.com that he was selling his '04 LE on eBay. I jumped on it cause it saved me $1,400 a year on insurance and I bought it with only 3,600 miles and $3,700 less than a new one.

So altogether I saved $5,100 on a barely used '04 LE which is the same exact bike I wanted last summer before I bought my '03 SV1000S.

Hindsight is always 20/20...don't sweat it too much
cool.gif
 It's only been for sale for about a week.   You could always get a second one.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
I wish, I owe $3,000 on this new one, and once it's paid for, I'm buyin a chopper to sit next to it.

Those Honda VTX1800 customs are coming along quite nicely.
www.vtxoa.com

Back