Ready for a climb?

mr8ball

Registered
How would you like to have this job?
scariest video you have ever watched in the name of science - YouTube[/url]
Looks like fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, count me out on that one. I'm not really one to use much safety gear, but I would definitely want some for that climb!:bowdown::bowdown:

I used to do that...and have the torched shoulders to prove it. The tallest tower I was on was a 1000' in Washington state. You actually get paid more the higher you go even though you don't have much chance of survival falling anywhere beyond 100'. Later in life I was a PM building towers and had to take over a couple of sites where someone fell. It's not a good feeling replacing crossmembers bent by a falling body.

Overall it was a pretty cool experience and most of the climbers I know would stay on the top of a tower to watch the sunset, very peaceful.

Overall it was a pretty cool experience and most of the climbers I know would stay on the top of a tower to watch the sunset, very peaceful.
Man that is so cool. I think that would be the best part of it all. It is very relaxing for me to watch the sunset but I can only imagine what it would be like up that high. Most will never have a chance to do it but I would love to be able to. :thumbsup:

count me out.. just looking at the vid. make me queezy. also Im afraid of heights. but I did jump out of a plane couple weeks ago from 14K feet. best feeling ever. :whistle:

Back