Ready For a Big Brother Moment... Your forum Usage

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Check this little gem out... Not the end of the world, as I am certain most of us keep the majority of or stuff private, but I found it sort interesting.

Type in your screen name...

Board Tracker

ETA Well Hell, maybe it's just me then... I'm feeling sorta exposed...
ices_rofl.gif
Not really, but if you type in VABusa you get bupkis. Type in Revlis and it's me from other forums...

OK, The Tinfoil hat is going BACK on...

Whew, here I was trying to find out just how famous I really am and NOTHING comes up...figured it was user error, but I see my secret is safe...
tounge.gif

Now, let me go type in Revlis...lol

(VaBusa @ Oct. 04 2006,08:16) Whew, here I was trying to find out just how famous I really am and NOTHING comes up...figured it was user error, but I see my secret is safe...
tounge.gif

Now, let me go type in Revlis...lol
Yeah, how'd you manage that anyway... Seems none of the links are from Hayabusa.org

If you type revlis into google, the first relevent hit to me is from the RX-8 board...

Interesting...

Lots of stuff for MC and for mustang, but nothing for MC Mustang!

Nothing on the HB. The money I paid that guy was worth it.

You can google most of these threads anyway.

(heavybusa @ Oct. 04 2006,08:57) Nothing on the HB. The money I paid that guy was worth it.

You can google most of these threads anyway.
True enough. I've fouind emails cached from back in 97'. Creepy.
eek2.gif
And actually after looking closer there really isn't that much out there for Revlis...
smile.gif

What would be a good idea is to pick a common name or Person for your Screen Name. George Bush, The Rock, Brad Pit, madonna, something like that would render you nearly invisible..

I'm VaBusa on a lot of forums, so I'm surprised nothing's come up...

I think it's a conspiracy
tounge.gif

I go by 2 names.. the first one was not found anywhere. LadyHawk was, but none of them are me.

smile.gif

Back