Reached 100,000 miles

xejm61

Registered
My 2005 hayabusa has reached 100,000 miles and still going strong. I would not trade her for anything, this bike has been thru thick and thin with me. Keep on riding.

image.jpg

You are a lucky man. You bought a Busa and you have had the money and time to ride like that. Congrats

Man that is great....U r my hero....I was sad the other day because my bike is a 03 and I have 47,000 miles on her....I thought it was high milage..until I c that she can handle the miles....thanks for showing me...

OH check ya mail....

Keep riding high bro...
Deephi

Wow. I am doing my best to really take care of my Busa. I am still riding her as I feel she should be ridden, following the maintain in hopes that she will make it to see 100,000.

Congratulations and I hope it keeps on going to 200,000.

Whoa, that's great! Just out of curiosity, I punched in some MPG and $/gal numbers, that's close to $10,000 in gas. Best money you spend on a bike, I think! How many sets of chains/tires have you gone through? It would be interesting to see what 100k miles on a bike costs, tires every 5-7k miles, 4 quarts of synthetic every oil change, air and oil filters, tune uos, chains and sprockets etc. I'm a receipt keeper and a spreadsheet man. When I hit 100k miles I'll let Y'all know! Now I have to go break 800 miles...
*edited for phone spell check fail. Probably still missed a few*

Nice work :cheerleader: Have fun on the next 100K

I'am only half way there. Let's see some more pics of what a 100K mile busa look's like.

I thin kit would be cool if there was an odometer under our avatars so we can put the mileage on the busa's in there.

Back