Re: Saved Busa From Wreck

speedaholic

Registered
Sup guys. I am a little bruised and battered from yesterday. As I was hit from behind in Orlando on the SR 417 Exit Ramp; as I was trying to enter SR 600 when I yielded for a grey Busa as he traveled by me on SR 600. This is the intersection right next to Cracker Barrel at about 4 pm on 9/18/10. As I stopped, a lady behind me in a black Toyota hit me and shoved me out towards the oncoming Busa. Luckily my vehicle was between her and the Busa or she would have hit the rider driving the Busa. The Busa swerved a little bit as he had seen my car being shoved out into the intersection in front of him. Unbelieveable. The lady told the State Trooper that she didn't know why I stopped because it was a yield sign and not a stop sign. She also admitted to the state trooper that she seen the guy on the Busa come out of nowhere, and he stated to her, it's funny that you were watching the bike, but not the vehicle in front of her. Trust me she wouldn't have had enough time to stop for the Busa either. If anyone knows the guy who drives I believe a grey or silver 06 Hyabusa that lives in that area of Orlando, he can email me at speedaholic.net@gmail.com. A Thank You would be nice :thumbsup:

A brother ZX-14 rider.

dsc0042vrx.jpg

Last edited:
Where have i seen your bike before? Im positive in was posted here at some point. Cant forget a 14 with a 10 nose on it

Where have i seen your bike before? Im positive in was posted here at some point. Cant forget a 14 with a 10 nose on it

I was thinking the same thing ?

The Busa guy saw what happened, and didn't stop ? NICE 14, and welcome to the .Org you should stick around.

Good pick and roll, thanks for looking our for a fellow rider..

glad you are ok
i figured out what a yield sign means to other drivers out there....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

time to replace them with "STOP" signs...

and thats funny what she said..."its a yield sign not a stop sign"...so basically that means just run it...why stop...she needs to read the :rulez:

Allways watch your Mirrors !!!!!!!!!!!

Gladd you are Ok...........

What a Heck of a First Post HUH ???

glad you are ok
i figured out what a yield sign means to other drivers out there....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

time to replace them with "STOP" signs...

and thats funny what she said..."its a yield sign not a stop sign"...so basically that means just run it...why stop...she needs to read the :rulez:
Of course, it was a woman driver, what did you expect? ??? :laugh: :shutup: I know I know sexist, but come on, how many guys do you know who would have said that? :banghead: :rofl: Thats just so.............airhead :banghead: :wtf:

Last edited:
Glad you are okay man!
But come on, nobody is gonna state the obvious?????????
The chick didn't care to look at the ZX14, but couldn't keep her eyes off the 'Busa!:moon:
:rofl:

I was thinking the same thing ?

The Busa guy saw what happened, and didn't stop ? NICE 14, and welcome to the .Org you should stick around.

I asked my friend who used to have a 14, recently traded it for a 10r, anyway, he said he sent me a pic of the bike, he wanted to put a 10r nose on his 14. He also had a cyclops nose on his old 10r.

195a.jpg

Glad you are OK. Thanks for looking out for him. I am sure he was glad you was there. Nice bike for sure :thumbsup:

Glad you are okay man!
But come on, nobody is gonna state the obvious?????????
The chick didn't care to look at the ZX14, but couldn't keep her eyes off the 'Busa!:moon:
:rofl:

:rofl: in all seriousness, good job and nice lookin 14, my bro has an 08 14 special ed., youngninjadude on the zx14 forums :beerchug:

Back