Rcc ultra plenums, only five left!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
Rcc ultra plenums, only four left!

POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES and BOOSTED CYCLE PERFORMANCE are having a sale on the remaining Ultra Plenums . . . after this, they are gone -

Gen 1 Ultra Plenums with injector tunnels and a fuel rail: retail was $2500, now they are only $2000! THERE ARE ONLY TWO LEFT AT THIS PRICE . . .

Gen 2 Ultra Plenums - no tunnels, smooth top: retail was $2300, now they are only $1800! THERE IS ONLY ONE LEFT AT THIS PRICE . . .

And finally, we have another NEW Gen 2 Ultra Plenum with a scratch - you can have it for $1700!

Keep in mind that if you are thinking about converting from a Stage 1 or Stage 2 to an Ultra setup, there are additional components required like the heat exchanger, water pump, hoses, etc. Some of you may need the secondary injectors, for instance - or not. Let either myself or Rob know what you are interested in doing and we will put it together for you. Having an Ultra and being able to make between 350-400 hp on pump fuel all day is a trip you will never forget. Give yourself what you really want for Christmas, take advantage before our last remaining inventory runs out!! :cheerleader:

Last edited:
Based on what went on today, in the next day or two, there may only be one Gen 1 Ultra Plenum left. This is a first come, first served situation . . . more than one person has asked me to "save" one for him - sorry, that is not possible, unfortunately. We can't take deposits, we can't sit on these, they have to go. I will be very surprised if we have any left by the end of this week. If you are thinking about this at all, act right away. This is the one component that will make your turbo the best bike you ever owned: an every day pump gas commuter with serious rear wheel horsepower . . .:beerchug:

The Gen 2 Ultra Plenum with the scratch has been SOLD!

There is now only ONE Gen 2 Ultra Plenum left . . . .:whistle:

Frank, I hope you remembered our conversation on Monday (I know you are a busy man, the damn bike carrior was supposed to have my bike at your shop today(you already got the keys) it's stating that its in Monroe New Jersey right now(its 10pm my time) it will be there tomoro , I'm really PO'ed at the shipper cause on the paperwork in the contract it says it was to be delivered on the 10th, I'm not a happy camper with the company and they will be hearing from me tomoro , regardless I just want to make sure I get that gen one ultra.
Thanks, all the bull**** I've been through with this damn bike, I need something on sale to ease the pain, now the motorcycle company drops the ball....ugggggg!!!! The bike WILL be there tomorrow , if you look at the paperwork you'll see that the delivery time was the 10th, must of been the snow, regardless if I miss out on that deal I'm going to be irrate with the company, it wasn't cheap and they blow a deadline that may cost me an ultra.

Even the keys were supposed to be there on the 9th not today, two places probably cost me an ultra

No worries, Dave. Your Gen 1 Ultra Plenum with secondary injector tunnels and fuel rail has been ordered.

There is now ONLY ONE Gen 1 Ultra and ONLY one Gen 2 Ultra Plenum left . . .:whistle:

UPDATE- due to an unforeseen event, the order for the Gen 2 Ultra Plenum with the scratch on the top cover has been cancelled. This plenum - for $1700 - is now AVAILABLE again . . . :whistle:

UPDATE, 12/14/13: one more Gen 1 Ultra Plenum with secondary injector bosses and fuel rail has been SOLD;

the Gen 2 Ultra Plenum with the scratch has been SOLD!

There are now only 2 Ultra Plenums left: a Gen 1 and a Gen 2 . . .:laugh:

UPDATE, 12/14/13: one more Gen 1 Ultra Plenum with secondary injector bosses and fuel rail has been SOLD;

the Gen 2 Ultra Plenum with the scratch has been SOLD!

There are now only 2 Ultra Plenums left: a Gen 1 and a Gen 2 . . .:laugh:

Update on what is available? Thanks

Update on what is available? Thanks

There is one Gen 1 Ultra Plenum with injector tunnels and corresponding fuel rail for $2,000, and one Gen 2 Ultra Plenum with the plain cover for $1800. I have three customers interested, but so far no one has committed to either plenum, which would look mighty fine sitting under the Christmas tree this year! :lol:

Forgot to ask also ,is the plenum inlet for over valve cover or through air intake opening in frame? Thanks

The plenum inlet is normally 2" and comes in through the ram air hole in the frame . . . however, if you want something different, let me know, it would probably be the same price. I am in the shop right now if you want to call directly.

Back