RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

I am out of superlatives .... words become inadequate , I feebly fumble to grasp what my gaping eyes feast upon ... DREAM MACHINES
I generally , never would know where two such souls cross paths , but here and now I do recognize two who share a special place in the world of the Hayabusa Org .
Over200 and Michael Parris Heuberger , both respective owners / visionary creators of full Street ride machines that encompass all that is most desired in massive BHP Hayabusa builds .
Again I thank the Gods that be , for the rare men possessed of a driven speed pursuit .... and their purist built machines , so very admired .

so here's my $0.02, because you didn't ask but I'm sure you all were wondering, "what does Will think?" lol!

Brakes are mostly useless weight to a straight line racer on a drag strip. Many only use one caliper and no rear. Basically slowing down happens after a race, and is therefore low priority. On the street, good brakes will save you at low speed but are next to useless at 150+. Good brakes are only useful in situations where braking is a rational reaction. Do the math on how many feet you travel per second at warp speed. Something like a football field a second. You will realize the you will probably never hit those amazing brakes and if you do you're more likely to launch yourself at the deer!

As for deer, my rule is to let them have the road when it's their road.

Still I always vote for good brakes

I disagree here. Depending on where you live there are plenty of roads to open a bike up on. Not to mention it doesn’t need to be opened all the way. Having the ability to get to 170+ faster is the adrenaline rush. Same reason we all ride bikes faster than the average bikes. We enjoy getting up to that speed faster.
So agree with what you said.

Longshaft?:rolleyes: Join the 21st century and buy a cell phone with a good company like Verizon with their cheapest plan. Two years go by fast and then you need no contract. But, if the service is good (I’ve had the same carrier for two decades) so I just make the monthly payments...just like I’ve always done. They have great cameras, see?View attachment 1581320
Forget the camera/phone if I had a hit on that dam road man it would be on!!!! So Ali get your friends and their phones then trailer the new & approved bike to this exact spot for testing/photo shoot & all is forgiven.

Race Monoblocks for the win! View attachment 1583325

tenor.gif

so here's my $0.02, because you didn't ask but I'm sure you all were wondering, "what does Will think?" lol!

Brakes are mostly useless weight to a straight line racer on a drag strip. Many only use one caliper and no rear. Basically slowing down happens after a race, and is therefore low priority. On the street, good brakes will save you at low speed but are next to useless at 150+. Good brakes are only useful in situations where braking is a rational reaction. Do the math on how many feet you travel per second at warp speed. Something like a football field a second. You will realize the you will probably never hit those amazing brakes and if you do you're more likely to launch yourself at the deer!

As for deer, my rule is to let them have the road when it's their road.

Still I always vote for good brakes

At those speeds, you just go Through the deer, lol

Kinda true yes. But not without consequence.

I passed through a baby wild pig at about 130. He just sort of exploded. It ripped off my footpeg and that footpeg ( A Buell mod) pretty much sliced him in half lengthwise. His head swung around and left a head sized dent in my exhaust can. Took me a month of clean up!!!!

If I'm cooking along at warp speeds I am always looking for a way AROUND rather than trying to haul that weight down from that speed. I think you will do more damage overall. Harder on you, harder on the bike and if you slow down enough its gonna eff up the bike worse.

In the case of the above pig, it was a straggler that didn't follow the rest of the pack crossing. When I saw him scooting out to catch up, I tried to steer into the direction he was coming from. Almost cleared him!!!

You have to realize how far ahead you need to look and how much ground you cover at warp speeds. I only had about a second and a half to adjust. I never thought about slowing down....at all.

It isn't the first time I had to let my speed carry me. Its what the bike does best.

Yeah that is right. Worked up a friends Honda 1000RR he sold it to a co-worker who left work showing off wheelied didn't know the deer are skidish there. Deer ran across into his path durring wheelie was split in half threw him /bike off to right crashed totaled bike but they paid out 8k so he actually made $ because of all the work & custom parts.

u think hes an sugar too.... u know u do... tell me im wrong... u don't say anything to the guy when he attacks people.... hes been here forever and nobody checks the guy... its just expected from him.... it would be a shame if he was the cause of further discussion about the details of these bikes...…….. and im about at that point where I say screw it and don't post anymore details...… u wanted pics.... u got pics... and a video... whose side are u on? to say nothing ISNT a choice... either u like the info and posts.... or cbx is right and im bragging and a broken record.... Michael/toad..... how do u feel?
You maybe didn't realize it at the time but reread your post, you insulted the Toadster and Michael as cowards with "no balls". You lose ground when you trash allies to make a point to others. Lighten up dude, didn't you Mom tell you "they just rib you because you react so much to it"? ;<)

Kinda true yes. But not without consequence.

I passed through a baby wild pig at about 130. He just sort of exploded. It ripped off my footpeg and that footpeg ( A Buell mod) pretty much sliced him in half lengthwise. His head swung around and left a head sized dent in my exhaust can. Took me a month of clean up!!!!

If I'm cooking along at warp speeds I am always looking for a way AROUND rather than trying to haul that weight down from that speed. I think you will do more damage overall. Harder on you, harder on the bike and if you slow down enough its gonna eff up the bike worse.

In the case of the above pig, it was a straggler that didn't follow the rest of the pack crossing. When I saw him scooting out to catch up, I tried to steer into the direction he was coming from. Almost cleared him!!!

You have to realize how far ahead you need to look and how much ground you cover at warp speeds. I only had about a second and a half to adjust. I never thought about slowing down....at all.

It isn't the first time I had to let my speed carry me. Its what the bike does best.

Yeah...I understand that, and was joking.
The odds of hitting a deer or large animal at high speed, and not crashing or at least the bike getting some damage are pretty unlikely.

Yeah that is right. Worked up a friends Honda 1000RR he sold it to a co-worker who left work showing off wheelied didn't know the deer are skidish there. Deer ran across into his path durring wheelie was split in half threw him /bike off to right crashed totaled bike but they paid out 8k so he actually made $ because of all the work & custom parts.

I have actually HAD to wheelie to save my ass, and hit the deer, a 220-250lb monster buck too.
He jumped into the lane of an oncoming car, then hopped into mine as they barely missed him.
I saw 43mph on my 02 gsxr1k, the oncoming car, ditches on both sides had been clear cut and full of huge stumps, and no time or distance to stop.
So, the only logical thing to do...wheelie!
I cracked a good 9-10 o'clock seated wheelie and nailed that bastid in the side of his ass with the front tire, mid 60's mph.
I looked over at him as I bumped him outta the way, he even looked back kinda disgusted, lol.
He was so heavy he just took the shove, and I kept gettin it(no sense to set down a good wheelie), I then immediately turned into a friend's driveway, checked my bike, zero damage.
Friend just happened to pull in behind me, and she said "Did you see that huge buck in the road?!"
Yeah, You shudda hit him, I did!
Hard as that is to belive(I know), it worked, not suprisingly though.
Here but by the Grace of God go I, number 420,422, lol

I have actually HAD to wheelie to save my ass, and hit the deer, a 220-250lb monster buck too.
He jumped into the lane of an oncoming car, then hopped into mine as they barely missed him.
I saw 43mph on my 02 gsxr1k, the oncoming car, ditches on both sides had been clear cut and full of huge stumps, and no time or distance to stop.
So, the only logical thing to do...wheelie!
I have a sneaking suspicion that this is "logic dujour" for you. :thumbsup:

Back