RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

it has upgraded rotors/ best pads and steel lines...….. and are nissin master cylinderrs stock?? hey man.. I was just going ovewr WHY the bike was screwy... explaining that ALL turbo bikes aren't built equal inside.... some bikes make 400 hp but aren't 1/2" studded everywhere.. some dont send their cranks out to have the works done... lots of variables there...….. and hopefully anyone learning stuff about turbo bikes can benefit reading this..... but as always... consult an expert... and ill spend what I have to to get the brakes done... itll be done right.... i don't touch this bike... not even oil changes... it goes to frank... HE IS the expert.... ill do what he says.

But you’ve explained this a hundred times already. Anyone could recite the details by heart. Sheesh!

Yes , they are stock shite . Your rotors were replaced with run of the mill items also . Those calipers are stock tokico also , and combined with the crap nissin master cylinder , well I guess you get used to what you got as Gen 1 owner do . Just do it already man , and keep your ass safe bro , wouldn't even bother saying anything if I didn't care bro .

But you’ve explained this a hundred times already. Anyone could recite the details by heart. Sheesh!
ive never said anything about motor internals.... u are a complete azzhole... there may be some potential turbo customers out there interested in different setupsd and details.... toad and the others simply have no balls to tell u to go piss up a rope.... I do.... people are reading this that are TURBO PEOPLE... sit ure old ass down.... u know NOTHING about turbo setups..... people are liking my posts and learning stuff... JUST as I did.... u offer nothing to the conversation.... because u have nothing to offer other than hateful responses.. that u would NEVER EVER do in real life...… u actually think that people cut their rear springs to lower their bikes... that's how little u know..... why even read my posts if im a broken record.... nobody says anything to Michaedl when he tells us how much things cost... because people want to know..... u TARGET me because u wanna BE ME.... u had ure chance to be young and happy, why are u tripping me up?

Last edited:
ive never said anything about motor internals.... u are a complete azzhole... there may be some potential turbo customers out there interested in different setupsd and details.... toad and the others simply have no balls to tell u to go piss up a rope.... I do.... people are reading this that are TURBO PEOPLE... sit ure old ass down.... u know NOTHING about turbo setups..... people are liking my posts and learning stuff... JUST as I did.... u offer nothing to the conversation.... because u have nothing to offer other than hateful responses.. that u would NEVER EVER do in real life...… u actually think that people cut their rear springs to lower their bikes... that's how little u know.....
Hey , I tell it like it is pal , if someone gives me poop , they get it back , no worries there .. In person too mate , I ain't the toughest bastard around , but you bet I won't back down from nothing much ,especially poop talking fools !!
Also , don't reakon had any real poop from anyone on this forum bud , but some have been close ! HAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes:

Hey , I tell it like it is pal , if someone gives me poop , they get it back , no worries there .. In person too mate , I ain't the toughest bastard around , but you bet I won't back down from nothing much ,especially poop talking fools !!
Also , don't reakon had any real poop from anyone on this forum bud , but some have been close ! HAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes:
u think hes an sugar too.... u know u do... tell me im wrong... u don't say anything to the guy when he attacks people.... hes been here forever and nobody checks the guy... its just expected from him.... it would be a shame if he was the cause of further discussion about the details of these bikes...…….. and im about at that point where I say screw it and don't post anymore details...… u wanted pics.... u got pics... and a video... whose side are u on? to say nothing ISNT a choice... either u like the info and posts.... or cbx is right and im bragging and a broken record.... Michael/toad..... how do u feel?

Last edited:
Pretty sure we all dislike certain things about each other , even from what little we truly know of each other . So , despite having a shared common interest off all things Hayabusa on this greatest of all forums , the potential to pen different points of view , and clash is always there . But that's life my friends , and what goes around can sometimes come around , so personally , I try to treat people with due respect first , and expect the same in return .
I do know this though , a lot of things can be posted on forums , that would never have been said in person . Over here in Australia , blokes don't generally pull guns and knives when targeted of insults , they stand up and fight with fists , insults very usually progress to assaults . Don't know how it's done elsewhere , and not saying whether ethically moral or not , but very often , that is how it's done .
So , when I post threads , I think of us face to face as mates talking , in a group even , and that sure we can muck around , stir up some real fun comments , but I try to keep away from serious personal attacks if possible . I think we all would feel spirited discussion is very good , but we all know when we cross over that line of due respect ...
Sorry , lecture over Busa Brethren
Toad

Pretty sure we all dislike certain things about each other , even from what little we truly know of each other . So , despite having a shared common interest off all things Hayabusa on this greatest of all forums , the potential to pen different points of view , and clash is always there . But that's life my friends , and what goes around can sometimes come around , so personally , I try to treat people with due respect first , and expect the same in return .
I do know this though , a lot of things can be posted on forums , that would never have been said in person . Over here in Australia , blokes don't generally pull guns and knives when targeted of insults , they stand up and fight with fists , insults very usually progress to assaults . Don't know how it's done elsewhere , and not saying whether ethically moral or not , but very often , that is how it's done .
So , when I post threads , I think of us face to face as mates talking , in a group even , and that sure we can muck around , stir up some real fun comments , but I try to keep away from serious personal attacks if possible . I think we all would feel spirited discussion is very good , but we all know when we cross over that line of due respect ...
Sorry , lecture over Busa Brethren
Toad
things in the US are the same... and insults progress into fights... that's a big part of my work life.... im asking though.... does cbx cross over? and does he have justification to? u have to understand my plight.... this guy is like 70 years old I think... we have to solve this lil beef we have going... getting tired of going back and forth.

Last edited:
You are both pretty good at the personal attacks , you both have overstepped the line in regards to each other from what I see . I know it can kill off good threads if pursued , people don't want no part of it all .

“u think hes an sugar too” :crazy:

“.. and im about at that point where I say screw it and don't post anymore details”

That’ll be the friggin day...:laugh:

And it’s not like you just showed up here to cry baby about paying waaay too much for a bike you knew nothing about and then after months and months and waaay too much money again, figured you’d enlighten all of us old ignorant folks who know nothing about Hayabusas, all about them. Hell, you've been here what, how many yea..., wait, not quite NINE WHOLE MONTHS?
D09637C4-9874-4AB0-AD08-0B0B5FF49BB9.jpeg

“u think hes an sugar too” :crazy:

“.. and im about at that point where I say screw it and don't post anymore details”

That’ll be the friggin day...:laugh:

And it’s not like you just showed up here to cry baby about paying waaay too much for a bike you knew nothing about and then after months and months and waaay too much money again, figured you’d enlighten all of us old ignorant folks who know nothing about Hayabusas, all about them. Hell, you've been here what, how many yea..., wait, not quite NINE WHOLE MONTHS? View attachment 1583322
shows how much u know or learned.... I paid toooo much..... ok.... im signing off gentlemen.... im not gonna argue anymore with an old bitter man whose best days are FAAAAAAAAAAR behind him who doesn't have much life left.

shows how much u know or learned.... I paid toooo much..... ok.... im signing off gentlemen.... im not gonna argue anymore with an old bitter man whose best days are FAAAAAAAAAAR behind him who doesn't have much life left.
WOW, That was cold dude. Ya' Know, I've been riding My 02' turbo Hayabusa 331 hp. For 14 years now and I know a little bit about this Turbo poop. Man, this Forum is beginning to remind me of a Nasty Soap Opera. People read this Forum for quality information From US, the experienced experts! It seems like every time I log on, The same people are doin' the same Bullshit. You can Mother good time me all you want, I could care less but, their are other people on here that don't deserve to be Insulted or scared away because of someone's idiotic behavior. THIS IS A FORUM FOR EVERYONE! Isn't there Enough Bullshit going on in the World? That's my 2 Cents...Good Night Everyone! HAPPY MOTORING....

WOW, That was cold dude. Ya' Know, I've been riding My 02' turbo Hayabusa 331 hp. For 14 years now and I know a little bit about this Turbo poop. Man, this Forum is beginning to remind me of a Nasty Soap Opera. People read this Forum for quality information From US, the experienced experts! It seems like every time I log on, The same people are doin' the same Bullshit. You can Mother good time me all you want, I could care less but, their are other people on here that don't deserve to be Insulted or scared away because of someone's idiotic behavior. THIS IS A FORUM FOR EVERYONE! Isn't there Enough Bullshit going on in the World? That's my 2 Cents...Good Night Everyone! HAPPY MOTORING....
this guy cbx who is 70 something years old trolls me everywhere I go... I cant take it anymore... I pm this dude.... try to squash whatever beef there is... no responses... im just the guy who goes further with insults.... but im out man... I contributed what I could... that's all im putting out there for info.... deuces baby....

Some real childish poop in this thread. There was a legitimate discussion about brakes going on. If you don't have anything to add to the conversation, then don't comment. Don't like someone, don't reply to their thread or posts. Can we act like adults? Just for the sake of information? I'm all for screwing around but if you don't like someone then don't say anything to them. Period.

Now can we get this thread back on the rails? After reading this, I read some about the 4 pot Brembo calipers for the Gen 1. Looks like they require a 100mm adapter plate, but that is it. Anyone have any idea of the model number on the Brembo calipers if there is such a thing?

I think Webike Japan may have something , press up Hayabusa in drop down menu , then press up brake caliper mounts .
I think Brembos would be great , but I do think the Beringer 90mm between mounting bolts would bolt straight up . You could get 6 piston caliper again , and color choice . It might be the cheaper option , but have not priced anything up for possible Gen 1 choice . Worth checking out more thoroughly , remember , the EU are having sales right now , and Brembo calipers from places like Carpimoto could have great deals .

Back