RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

it was a walkaround and closeup... I dunno what to do.... I copy and paste the url.... and THAT happens

AWESOME JOB FRANK... bike feels silky smooooooooth down low... and not a hiccup anywhere.. and I mean anywhere... I'm waiting for nightfall here.... then I'm gonna get it on route 84 and run it up a little..... I wanna test the autoshift..... maybe I should get a go-pro... I'm completely against the cell companies and their contracts.. I wont do it.

Longshaft?:rolleyes: Join the 21st century and buy a cell phone with a good company like Verizon with their cheapest plan. Two years go by fast and then you need no contract. But, if the service is good (I’ve had the same carrier for two decades) so I just make the monthly payments...just like I’ve always done. They have great cameras, see?
56546EE5-2DBF-4ACC-8B35-050096AC6063.jpeg

I have buddies with iphones.. gimme a few days.... tomorrow its supposed to be nice.. I'm gonna ride and shake down the thing all day.... then I gotta try to get a new tire on the junk Carrazzeria rim.. I'm gonna try a local Aprilia dealership with their fancy dancy tire mounting equipment.. maybe I get lucky.. if not I'm gonna get either a new CZ rim or new rims in general....... but the bike is perfect....

I could buy a new set now.... but ANOTHER 2 grand?... I have spent over 20 grand cash money this year.... purchase price of bike.... and repairs... that's a lot of money to me... and a lot of overtime I have to work to regain the cash,

Right. But you posted up saying they junk so I’m just curious why but another?
I'm just upset that a company that makes high end rims made a junk rim.... then doesn't stand behind it ar all or offer me any kind of guidance or discount a new rim... that's not right in my opinion.... and its just more money I gotta spend... minor issue and beef with CZ....

Back