RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

very very nice Alt123 looks great and with Frank at Powerhouse I know it will run great to. I just ordered the RCC fuel rail from him today. I have to go to NY. to talk about my build and get every thing set up.
nice man.... I say a lot of good things about frank and J at powerhouse.... and I usually don't have a lot of great things to say about many people... that tells u that the place is great to deal with... I love it there...

Humm, I don't like it! I don't like the color and too many gadgets. Joking brother that's a crazy ride. Pretty intimidating too, no way I would race that thing! Workmanship is obvious too, lot of love and time in that one!

I see that's a Gen I and my seat is a Gen II. If it will fit PM me if you want it.

Humm, I don't like it! I don't like the color and too many gadgets. Joking brother that's a crazy ride. Pretty intimidating too, no way I would race that thing! Workmanship is obvious too, lot of love and time in that one!

I see that's a Gen I and my seat is a Gen II. If it will fit PM me if you want it.
thanks man... I appreciate the offer.. I just saw u posted that.. but I believe they are different.... and its a passenger seat.... not a pillion... I refuse to use that word... JK.... but in all honesty... remember its a LOW compression motor... so its NOT crazy aggressive down low... but like I say, the higher u rev it the more and more and more powerful it gets... above 8 grand on setting 2 (15 lbs)… u have to be very very brave to stay in it.... im still working on it..... it feels like it pulls HARDER in fourth gear than second.... but I guess that's because in 4th gear alllllll of the 15 pounds of boost (setting2) is available.... I haven't even put it in setting 3(400 hp) yet.. if u can believe that... but im just being honest... I had a come to jesus moment today where I realized that the bike is much much much better than I am.... but I keep trying..... im having a blast with it.... the whirring of the turbo and the blast of air in between shifts is awesome... sometimes u can hear the turbo above the sound of the exhaust.... ive wanted a machine like this my entire life..... and I finally got there.... PH deserves all the credit for the bike... amazing.. I just ride it and pay for repairs..... and upgrades.... I only have THIS bike so I focus allll my attention on it.. no room or money for any more motorcycles.... but as far as racing it... remember setting 1 is 270 hp maximum.... its like a real strong big bore bike.... only on settings 2 and 3 do things get serious... FORGET about foot shifting it... hit the horn button.... or hang on till redline and itll shift itself.. easier said than done on setting2... I always reach for the horn button, or get out of it.

Last edited:
I hope u guys enjoy this stuff... or someone learns something about turbo setups... allll of my turbo busa knowledge came from THIS site... and what I didn't understand Frank cleared up for me... so I like to keep this thread updated.. and also because so few of the owners of these bikes ever post anything... to me it HAS TO function as a streetbike… I believe the previous owner had grand designs of getting 700 hp.. hence the headwork and cams in the bike....previous owner also upgraded the turbo on an ultra kit (He thought he was smarter than RCC) but he wasnt.... but I don't think im gonna ever let it rip at 100 percent on the dyno... I don't want any catastrophes... lots of other little mods too... to me its amazing that alllll these sytems work flawlessly.... parts mean NOTHING without expert hands... this is what ive learned from my adventure.... on a side note I think also that sooooooo many of these huge HP bikes are built and then we never hear about them again because sooooooo many of them are straight up drag or land speed racing bikes... and u guys know what happens when a person CONSTANTLY pushes 600 plus HP through 1.3 liters..... a lot of these big turbo bikes are torn down and rebuilt often because they are pushed to the limit OFTEN...… u guys will hear about this bike because im NOT trying to rotate the earth with this motor.. its run and tuned on pump gas.... 400 hp max on 93 octane... RCC kits WORK...the AMS2k boost controller WORKS... the package WORKS... no issues now.

Last edited:
I hope u guys enjoy this stuff... or someone learns something about turbo setups... allll of my turbo busa knowledge came from THIS site... and what I didn't understand Frank cleared up for me... so I like to keep this thread updated.. and also because so few of the owners of these bikes ever post anything... to me it HAS TO function as a streetbike… I believe the previous owner had grand designs of getting 700 hp.. hence the headwork and cams in the bike....previous owner also upgraded the turbo on an ultra kit (He thought he was smarter than RCC) but he wasnt.... but I don't think im gonna ever let it rip at 100 percent on the dyno... I don't want any catastrophes... lots of other little mods too... to me its amazing that alllll these sytems work flawlessly.... parts mean NOTHING without expert hands... this is what ive learned from my adventure.... on a side note I think also that sooooooo many of these huge HP bikes are built and then we never hear about them again because sooooooo many of them are straight up drag or land speed racing bikes... and u guys know what happens when a person CONSTANTLY pushes 600 plus HP through 1.3 liters..... a lot of these big turbo bikes are torn down and rebuilt often because they are pushed to the limit OFTEN...… u guys will hear about this bike because im NOT trying to rotate the earth with this motor.. its run and tuned on pump gas.... 400 hp max on 93 octane... RCC kits WORK...the AMS2k boost controller WORKS... the package WORKS... no issues now.
Hi. I really like your post about the bike. AND YOU ARE RITE to learn how to use 600 HP slowly. I will learn my bike the same way as you but on a race track. I have driven a 2500 HP Funny car and on my first passes beleive me I did not run any way my best times not even close. I will be in my 70s when I will TRY to run in LSR. We all like to think we can do it the first time but I know it will take me time to do my best. I plan to keep you all posted too. What do you all think of trying to get a new class to run for records in LSR something like REAL STREET or PURE STREET ? I hope it would bring in more people off the street to the races. What do you all think of something like that? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Anyone can call me at 508-496-5680.

Hi. I really like your post about the bike. AND YOU ARE RITE to learn how to use 600 HP slowly. I will learn my bike the same way as you but on a race track. I have driven a 2500 HP Funny car and on my first passes beleive me I did not run any way my best times not even close. I will be in my 70s when I will TRY to run in LSR. We all like to think we can do it the first time but I know it will take me time to do my best. I plan to keep you all posted too. What do you all think of trying to get a new class to run for records in LSR something like REAL STREET or PURE STREET ? I hope it would bring in more people off the street to the races. What do you all think of something like that? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Anyone can call me at 508-496-5680.
Oh and yes I would love to make 700+ HP.

Oh and yes I would love to make 700+ HP.
im sure u will....
Wow its 1/30 I have to be up at 5 am for work. I have to work 7 days a week to pay for all of this fun!
and at the end of the day... it really is true I guess.. it all boils down to money... to go really fast, it isn't cheap... no way around it.... and the further down the rabbit hole ya go.... it gets EXPONENTIALLY more expensive... like that friggin 300 dollar lithium battery I HAD to use.. I tried two other batteries, didn't work for long... so I bought the most powerful one I could find.... VOILA.... unbelievable.... but I will say a stage one turbo is an amazing price and power level... that's a great idea for anyone considering going turbo... without breaking the bank... it will do amazing things for ure bike.

throw up a post and see if there is interest.... I know for me personally it is extremely hard just to find the time.. im always working it seems.... I don't know of any local LSR events even..... I always seem to end up in the street at 2 am....

These covers? Just bought a set, Greg sells them cheap.
CB97EE4F-6C21-4358-BCFB-0FFB58A39AE5.png

*slow clapping*

She is one beautiful bike. Looking at the pics it seems like a completely different bike from mine. Almost like it is it’s own generation. Love that thing. Keep learning it slowly. Very smart of you.
thanks man... I really cant take credit for the build though.. thats PH and previous owner... (for the most part PH).... until previous owner went all stupid with the electrical accessories.... like I said though.. the fit and finish on everything is amazing.. alllll the clearances/body gaps... where they cut the fairings it looks factory... the switches are perfectly aligned.... no more electrical problems.... but when I first saw it I couldn't believe how beautiful it was.. looked brand new and almost show worthy... so maybe now u can kinda understand why I was in a rush to buy it and didn't ask tooooo many questions... I just wanted to see the paperwork on it... he produced it... and I paid him the next day....

Bro this thing is a work of art, Im sitting in my office chair not caring this meeting that Im enduring. I cant stop looking at this thing. Nice one. Buy other bikes, but don't get rid of this one.

Bro this thing is a work of art, Im sitting in my office chair not caring this meeting that Im enduring. I cant stop looking at this thing. Nice one. Buy other bikes, but don't get rid of this one.
thanks man... talented guys put a lot of time into it(not me)…. but honestly right now I WANT TO turn it alllll the way up and see what happens... and the other half of me is scared im gonna end up crashing... so im just gradually pushing it more and more as I get comfortable.... it still doesn't even feel like its MY BIKE yet... its by far the coolest thing ive ever bought.

Back