RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

You maybe didn't realize it at the time but reread your post, you insulted the Toadster and Michael as cowards with "no balls". You lose ground when you trash allies to make a point to others. Lighten up dude, didn't you Mom tell you "they just rib you because you react so much to it"? ;<)
All good bro , things can get "testy" on here , for sure !! I guess we all would still like to see some ride footage , from other bikes even !!

Did you grow up riding dirt bikes? Riding dirt bikes that something you learn usually the hard way but if you can get your front tire over it will carry you over.

Yes sir, started in 1989 at 12, on a 79 Suzuki TS100.
Eventually did 2 seasons of 250B mx at 19-20.
I have my hard earned "Member, Over the bars club" sticker in my toolbox to prove it, lol
Now, since I have the sticker and all, I try and stay off of dirtbikes, as I have no respect for them, lmao!

Yes sir, started in 1989 at 12, on a 79 Suzuki TS100.
Eventually did 2 seasons of 250B mx at 19-20.
I have my hard earned "Member, Over the bars club" sticker in my toolbox to prove it, lol
Now, since I have the sticker and all, I try and stay off of dirtbikes, as I have no respect for them, lmao!
These new 450s demand respect.

20190102_195519.jpg

I had an Elsinore 250. That little bitch could take care of business between 0 and about 65. That's a guess since there was no speedo on it.

Ahhhh the smell of 2 stroke smoke in everything I wore!!! Good days.
Yep, that smell...........

I switched to Amsol synthetic and it just didn't smell the same.

Although I don't have a 2 stroke dirt bike, I have a 2 stroke chainsaw and weedeater to get my fix.

Back