Rcc standard billet plenums are here!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
RCC Turbos has introduced their new "standard" billet plenum for Stage One turbo kits, both Gen 1 and Gen 2. These plenums are available outright, or as an option when ordering a new kit. For those who want to buy one outright, retail is $1000. The plenums shown below are unfinished. We can configure the charge tube inlet any way (through left ram air hole, or over valve cover), just let us know. If you are buying a new kit, you can add this plenum as an option for an additional $250 . . .

These are now available through POWERHOUSE . . .

Billet standard plenum front view.jpg

Billet standard plenum.jpg

Billet standard plenum, bottom view.jpg

POWERHOUSE is offering these billet plenums as a FREE UPGRADE when you purchase an RCC Stage One kit . . .:whistle:

I know someone will ask so I will. What is the benefit of going with billet plenum over standard sheet metal other than looks.

I know someone will ask so I will. What is the benefit of going with billet plenum over standard sheet metal other than looks.

Back when RCC did a limited run on these a year ago I think I remember Richard saying that there was no gain over sheet metal. Maybe franks heard or has personal experience with one of these. I've only seen pictures.

These new billet plenums hold higher volume than the sheet metal versions; higher volume will yield higher pressure and higher torque numbers, and billet plenums have zero chance of distortion that may result by lean back fires. Over time, sheet metal plenums can balloon out of shape due to back fires caused by malfunctioning kill boxes, hitting the rev limiter, and poor tunes . . :laugh:

Back