Rcc stage one turbo kits for $3950 from powerhouse motorcycles

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
Thats right - RCC Stage One turbo kits for the Gen 1 are on sale for $3950 from POWERHOUSE. :laugh:

For a limited time, POWERHOUSE will be discounting RCC's entire turbo kit line . . .:whistle:

Now is the time to get the jump on spring, now is the time to finally build that dream bike! POWERHOUSE also has Wossner pistons, rods, APE and ARP studs, valve springs, stainless valves, oil pump gears, slave supports, and every gasket and seal you might need for that build. PM or email me directly, we will be happy to supply everything that you need to make your project powerful and reliable . . .:cheerleader:

Thats right - RCC Stage One turbo kits for the Gen 1 are on sale for $3950 from POWERHOUSE. :laugh:

For a limited time, POWERHOUSE will be discounting RCC's entire turbo kit line . . .:whistle:

Now is the time to get the jump on spring, now is the time to finally build that dream bike! POWERHOUSE also has Wossner pistons, rods, APE and ARP studs, valve springs, stainless valves, oil pump gears, slave supports, and every gasket and seal you might need for that build. PM or email me directly, we will be happy to supply everything that you need to make your project powerful and reliable . . .:cheerleader:

As a lot of you know, we have been knocking $400 OFF the retail on every RCC turbo kit, BUT

This sale ends FRIDAY !!!

Anyone thinking about making this next riding season the best ever - call, PM or email POWERHOUSE . . .

RIGHT AWAY. Thanks to all who have taken advantage of this promotion thus far . . .

To the org member who called the shop today and left a message: your message was cut off, I did not get the complete number. Please either call back and leave another message, PM me, email me at powerhouseturbo@gmail.com, or better yet: call me tomorrow, Monday is my day off, and I will be in all day tomorrow right through Saturday . . .:laugh:

There is no better feeling fanning out the clutch knowing at 5k rpm you get another push from bolt on parts. Without a doubt a great addition to the bike.

There is no better feeling fanning out the clutch knowing at 5k rpm you get another push from bolt on parts. Without a doubt a great addition to the bike.

Without a doubt, the best kick in the pants you will ever get, a bike you will never regret building, riding and racing. I went turbo in 1978 with a Z1RTC, and never looked back. Its like the Enterprise going into warp drive, just substitute telephone poles for the stars . . . :race:

• Haha
Reactions: Zee
Today is the LAST DAY FOR THIS SALE!

Anyone who contacts POWERHOUSE

today and puts a deposit down on an RCC kit will receive the sale price!

tomorrow, they go back to regular pricing and the sale will be over!

This sale is now OVER !

Thanks to all who participated . . . please be sure to keep an eye out for future sales from

POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES . . .

Back