Rcc stage 2 for gen 2

I'm aware. A tune is a tune. You put a set of baseline parameters into whatever you're using for engine management so it will run and modify from there. A turbo tune isn't some dark art that can be only revealed to those with deep pockets, it's exactly the same as any other tune with different target values. This poop ain't rocket science bruh. A good, conscientious tuner will set you up with what you need, and not charge you an arm and a leg for it, and your bike will live. Yes, putting a turbo on a bike is not cheap, and there are many hidden costs that people don't think about when putting a build together, but the actual tune itself is not one of them. Hell, your own tuner said that a grand is high......
lol... tuning a turbo bike is difficult to get right.. that why sooo many people end up shipping bikes from far away... yes any tuner can TRY to tune a turbo bike.... then that customer comes on here to post up hid dyno sheet.... and its a 13-1 time bomb and we never hear from them again.... very few capable turbo tuners out there... notice I said CAPABLE... its an art... but u believe what u want.... I got my receipts.

lol... tuning a turbo bike is difficult to get right.. that why sooo many people end up shipping bikes from far away... yes any tuner can TRY to tune a turbo bike.... then that customer comes on here to post up hid dyno sheet.... and its a 13-1 time bomb and we never hear from them again.... very few capable turbo tuners out there... notice I said CAPABLE... its an art... but u believe what u want.... I got my receipts.
You have receipts, I have information. The skills that make a tuner capable of tuning a turbo bike are the same qualities that make them capable of tuning anything. Again, it's not magic. A turbo bike engine is still an air pump, it's just one with more air. Research is your friend.....

You have receipts, I have information. The skills that make a tuner capable of tuning a turbo bike are the same qualities that make them capable of tuning anything. Again, it's not magic. A turbo bike engine is still an air pump, it's just one with more air. Research is your friend.....

FACT!

Its the same with just a basic ECU flash. I got quoted 600 dollars , 450 dollars and 75 dollars for the exact same thing. 2 guys in vancouver and the last one was Schnitz Racing.
Its all about where you go to! RESEARCH!

Quote:
How can you offer this at such a low price?
Pulling the ECU data is no longer a “black science” limited to just a handful of computer wizards that have an exclusive on this technology and expect you to pay 3 or 4 times our price!

Last edited:
research can definitely be your friend, while experience is your teacher! If it was so easy,
everybody would be doing it. I know several "tuners" that can't even tune a normally aspirated bike . . .
Frank, I completely agree. Experience teaches you what works and what doesn't. That being said, a shitty tuner can grenade an N/A bike just as easily as a turbo bike. My point wasn't that anyone can tune a turbo bike, or even that tuning itself was easy, my point was that turbo bikes are no more difficult to tune than any other motor, once you know what parameters you need. I'm not a tuner, don't claim to be, never tuned a bike or car on a dyno in my life. But I can comprehend, and I'm interested in how things work, so when my bike was being tuned I asked questions and learned....not enough to do it myself, but enough that I understand how it works.

Out here I was quoted anywhere from 450 to 800 for a tune. My buddy wanted to get his bike tuned thru the ecu and was charged 1000 bucks for a poop tune. After that he had to send ecu to get flashed back to stock and sold the bike. People up here don't know how to tune na bikes let along forced induction bikes. Lot of us learn it and self tune our bikes. I will be making a thread on a 2009 r1 that's in my garage that hit man performance built. It's a total mess. Personally if you can afford it send the bike to boosted performance or powerhouse. That's my plan for my turbo bike. With the money your going to blow on building a bike spend it at a shop that has good rep. And if they're busy as good time and have a long wait. There's a good reason why they so busy
I'm gonna drive it down there on my truck 5 hour ride

I'm definetly in no rush at best I'm have my kit in 3 months. And then have to save up again hopefully be able do go nuts on build this time next year. not sure what direction i want to,go with bike I've been looking into land speed stuff and it looks like a lot of fun

And i still have to call Frank and figure some things out and what I can to to prep bike any advice is always welcome

If I get another busa Im going turbo for sure and considering whats at stake in doing that I would only go with a sponsor on this board!!!!

I'm definetly in no rush at best I'm have my kit in 3 months. And then have to save up again hopefully be able do go nuts on build this time next year. not sure what direction i want to,go with bike I've been looking into land speed stuff and it looks like a lot of fun
here is what u do.... go to M AND T bank... get a personal loan for 20000... payment are gonna be around 340-400 a month.... DONE DEAL. I got mine paid off already.... ure gonna spend 30 years trying to consciously save the money... just make the payments if ya cant make the lump sum payoff.... and ull be happy and ure penis actually feels bigger when u go turbo...:thumbsup: ship it to PH and don't worry about a damn thing... he builds it... he stands behind it.... same with boosted...

All set with more payments lol ill soon as turbos paid all buy all the engine components and electronics ill need its going to be at least a year be for build starts

All set with more payments lol ill soon as turbos paid all buy all the engine components and electronics ill need its going to be at least a year be for build starts
o k...…….… then these are questions for the future then? lol... just take the loan

Back