Rcc Stage 1 Issues

Drew Fleetwood

Registered
EDIT: I was missing parts off a used kit from another member on here, Richard promptly got back to me and figured out what I'm missing, mods please archive.

Last edited:
If he can't help you we likely have them,and he can send me some when he has time..

If you left a message a couple of days ago and your area code is 815, I did call back, no answer, business hours here are 8 till 5pm eastern time. Your title is a little misleading "RCC Stage 1 issues" you needing parts for a used kit is hardly an issue with one of our kits? I may have also received an email from you yesterday around 1:15 pm, but due to the descriptions of the parts you need it is best to call me and place the order, as I am a little unsure of what all parts you need, we will have all the parts in stock and can ship the same day you order them, 519-335-6504

Richard

All taken care of! Thanks Richard, sorry for any issues I gave you, my phone has issues receiving calls sometimes, I see the voicemail in my inbox you left the other day, completely my fault! I look forward to getting this kit done so I can tell all the locals they need to buy RCC kits

Back