RCC Stage 1 Dump Exhaust Video

nychayabusa

Registered
Hey guys, I'm teeter tottering on geting a Turbo installed.

I have yet to find a clip of a RCC kit dump exhaust video. Would like to hear exactly what it will sound like. Audio or video would do.

Thanks!

when you accelerated was that whining sound the turbo spooling ???

:drool:

The "whining" was in your head....of you wanting one:rofl:. BUt yea I belive your correct. Turbos have throttle then the spooling up of turbo....think it called lag? Sorry not a turbo guy...yet.

Missed the whine, will go back with some volume. From what I've read the turbo lag has all but been eliminated on the newer systems available. Heard it winding down ...

Last edited:
Turbos whistle, roots superchargers whine...and centrifugal superchargers (basically belt driven turbos) also whistle...

That was definitely a little turbo whistle...its a beautiful sound... My Gtp whines...its got a roots blower. There are belt driven worm gears inside that spin and force air into the intake manifold where it is compressed. Turbos basically have an impeller that runs through both an exhaust and intake side of a housing that is spun with wind power(exhaust gas) which causes it suck in fresh air and compress it in the other side of the housing, causing a high pressure whistle.

When guys put T67 turbos on the GTP and get rid of the restrictive roots blower, they run 11s and 10s pretty easily in a 4000 lb car. Imagine an already fast busa with a turbo... yikes...:bowdown:

Hey guys, I'm teeter tottering on geting a Turbo installed.

I have yet to find a clip of a RCC kit dump exhaust video. Would like to hear exactly what it will sound like. Audio or video would do.

Thanks!

Just try to focus on what it will sound like to everyone BEHIND you!:lol:

Stop "teeter tottering", go ahead and DO IT!:beerchug:

When you do, you will have the best bike you ever owned . . .:cheerleader:

All your buddies will be looking at :moon:

The "whining" was in your head....of you wanting one:rofl:. BUt yea I belive your correct. Turbos have throttle then the spooling up of turbo....think it called lag? Sorry not a turbo guy...yet.

:rofl: i guess the whinning could have been me looking:rofl::rofl:

When guys put T67 turbos on the GTP and get rid of the restrictive roots blower, they run 11s and 10s pretty easily in a 4000 lb car. Imagine an already fast busa with a turbo... yikes...

Thats the disturbing part I have a hard time handling a stock one, makes me wonder just exactly where I will land with a turbo bike :laugh: But I want to try anyway :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back