Rcc spring turbo kit sale!!

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
BOOSTED CYCLE PERFORMANCE and POWERHOUSE are working together to save you money to get more people boosted this spring!

For the next month, take advantage of:

All stage 1-2 kits now $200 off!

Gen 2 stage 1 ULTRA kits are now $300 off!

Offer applies to members with more then 10 posts.

Contact Frank or me (Rob) to take advantage of this offer.

HAPPY BOOSTING!

I don't really need one. These bikes are already stupid fast. I don't track my bike. Don't need bragging rites. Then once I go turbo, money goes to other needed upgrades. On the other hand at 6'6" and 240, those pesky liter bikes...........

I didn't really a turbocharged Miata, and now that I have one, they do kinda grow on ya.

I don't really need one. These bikes are already stupid fast. I don't track my bike. Don't need bragging rites. Then once I go turbo, money goes to other needed upgrades. On the other hand at 6'6" and 240, those pesky liter bikes...........

I didn't really a turbocharged Miata, and now that I have one, they do kinda grow on ya.
need has nothn to do with it. its all about want.

im no lightweight either. u can still ride the bike like its stock. there are days I take it out for a couple hours and never go above 80 mph and just cruise.... u don't need to track it and bragging rights hav nothn to do with it. with a stage 1 kit ur not gonna need much of anything for upgrades to still make a boatload of power and be reliable.

them liter bikes aint gonna hang with you makn 270 hp to the wheels. 6'6 240 or not. ur only about 20 lbs heavier then me and they get so small in my rear view mirror they jus disappear almost instantly and thats at low boost cruising thru the gears.

Back