Rcc Mechanical Scavenge Pump To The Rescue

202mphbusa

Registered
So over the last couple years my Turbo has started smoking
So I decided to replace my turbo, header charge tube dump ect, with RCC gt4088r stuff
and damnit if this setup doesn't smoke worse then my GT2876 did. to the point where I have barely ridden the bike, and was getting angry with myself for spending that kinda money before trying to fix the old stuff. since replacing everything didn't fix it

Last night I got my "pimp pump" and installed it
I have not put in the check valve yet, but I got the pump installed, new map in helmet on,,,and the pouring rain starts.....
But I have idled the bike longer now than the bike has run since the bike was reassembled,
I just couldn't run it that long the billowing clouds of smoke coming out of my garage into all my neobors yards, I just couldn't inconvenience them like that. But now the bike does not seem to smoke at all
Except when I whack the throttle. a little puff, but prolly still some oil in the compressor housing, should clear up with some ride time

So far this pump rocks

Precision turbo, 035 restrictor and I’m losing oil out of the compressor housing and exhaust.... is a scavenge pump worth the penny?? Or just pull this unit and send it off??
image.jpg

Back