Rc plane

Wow... I would be afraid of how much that thing cost... did the right side wing wheel come off at some point?

Gosh, I wonder how much $$$$ that cost also
rock.gif
, must make a Busa look real cheap
wink.gif

that's the bomber vid i was talkin bout awhile ago when someone brought up an RC discussion

I bet that thing caost way more than you think . Where do you get jet engines that small ? What kind of payload are we talking here ? I couldn't have one cause I'd be carpet bombing peoples houses with paint bombs . No harley Davidson dealership would be safe from my wraith .

Awesome... worked B52Hs for 8 years in the Air Force up in Minot, ND....
Wings looked they had the right AOA, but this version was a lot more agile then the bigger versions... LOL
laugh.gif

Very nice, thats the bigest RC I ever seen, unless your talking drones but thats different.

I flew a RC Helicopter a few years back, it was a blast. when I first saw one at the field, I had just pulled up in my car, some had told to go ther if I was interested in helicopters. I got out of my car heard a noise turned around and there's one just hovering about 5 feet of the ground. Had to have one after that.
All the parts are like a full size, took about 40 hours to build.
To fly a helicopter you have to learn the hardest thing first, to hover. you can't take off and land if you can't. It took me about a month to learn.
Think about this to hover your controlling up and down foward and back side to side and rotating on its axis all at the same time. And they never sit still your always controling it.
Amazing I learned to do that as I have trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Back