RC Component Drag Race wheels

TulBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I really love the RC Component Drag Race wheel called the Aurora, check it out.  Their website doesn't say anything about what they're made of, how heavy they are, etc.  Is anyone running any of the drag race wheels on the street, or know if you can?

<!--EDIT|TulBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122608343 -->

aurorarear.jpg

I don't have the drags but, the Tritons. I love the way they look and weight loss but, be aware that RC's use an uncommon bolt pattern for the rear sprockets and your choices for a sprocket are limited (no steel w/out $$$$$$)

ok, well I called RC and they suggest NOT using their drag wheels on the streel. The guy told me that they even get bent just at the drag strip!?!?!? I guess from coming down hard from a wheelie? Yikes

Brain at RC told me today that they have a forged street version of the Aurora . It's probably what I will get if the deal falls thru for the Marchesini's I want .

RC Marshals look cool, have three way central support that closely matches the stock Hayabusa rims and comes in the handy 10.5" size for the fat 300Avon tires.

haya_swingarm_tire_norear_end1.jpg

Tulbusa,I use them at the track and on the street they are the rc comp drag ones though,I haven't had any dents are dings yet.if you wanna save a little on them call me and i'll see what i can do for ya.Daniel 503-381-8187

Back