Razoma rear sets

StreetnTrack

Donating Member
Registered
They are way to pricey to me. The cost would be $525 and that would be if we ordered 30 or more so a group buy wouldn't work. Give me some feed back. Here are some pixs pulled from different post.

post-43-24901-pe159.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
those are fuggin sweet but as you said pricy. I'm trying to scrape up enough for rubber.

Charles, Nice rearsets...but the reason I passed on them several months ago was for the following reason...Parts. What happens if you need to replace a part, and...well frankly, what if they dont offer replacement parts in the future? Gilles ain't going anywhere anytime soon...sure it may take awhile to get a part, but atleast you can get parts if needed...same with Vortex.

And what do these offere that Gilles, vortex or some of the other makers don't? Is it looks...well thats subjective, but just seems very spendy for limited parts support in the future. Anyhow, I know all your doing is helping the members here get some good deals, but I would think it would be a pain in the butt for you in the future when your customers call ya for extra parts, and you forced to tell them...No extra parts for these...Only a limited run was made....Sorta of a b.s. position to put yourself in....Anyhow, just my $.02

Can't say how long the company would be around, but as long as they are doing business parts will be available.

Those black ones are fuggin' sweet. I wasn't aware that they had a option for black. If I had the money right now, they would be mine.  
down.gif

never going to be in my budget.

I can think many more things to spend that kind of money before a fancy place to hang me feet.

wink.gif

I got mine a while back from PJ for like just ova 400 bucks!!
I do have to say that I love them...

tell them to sell them for half that and they get 30 for sure I bet
cool.gif

Gilles has recently cut they're price. Widely available for about $400 and come in brushed, black and titanium.

Wow... those look good. Where can I get a set like those for the Busa.

"I need those"..... Seriously... Whats the regular price for a set of those...??

Ready to jump in on a Group Buy or get them straight up.
smile.gif

I will do $525. But I want the Black set w/silver pegs and heel guards.
If we only get 29. I would take 2 sets. Spares on hand.

never going to be in my budget.

I can think many more things to spend that kind of money before a fancy place to hang me feet.

Never mind. I read the post again.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154071390 -->

Guys,
They quit making these when they came out with the 2005 line, and we sold out the last of the Cool Grey color ones they had in stock. We've had tons of requests for more, but they want to be prepayed and then wait for months for production..
As far as parts, the base is the only unique thing, and we have had luck in getting them to get us parts for other models, even discontinued ones, so that wouldn't be an issue..
As far as the cost, they make sense as soon as you try them. Adjustability, strength, bearings at every joint, looks.. Rizoma makes some beautiful stuff!

Guys,
 They quit making these when they came out with the 2005 line, and we sold out the last of the Cool Grey color ones they had in stock.  We've had tons of requests for more, but they want to be prepayed and then wait for months for production..
 As far as parts, the base is the only unique thing, and we have had luck in getting them to get us parts for other models, even discontinued ones, so that wouldn't be an issue..
 As far as the cost, they make sense as soon as you try them. Adjustability, strength, bearings at every joint, looks.. Rizoma makes some beautiful stuff!
PJ,

Agreed. My set had a nick or two in the shifter arm. Gray/blue in color. I am in discussion now getting a new one sent to me directly from Rizoma.

The person I am dealing with told me the same thing. Plenty of parts available. Just the wheels turn slow over there.

hogger...

Back