Rare Animals - A Liger

mr8ball

Registered
Look at the size of this thing.
Animals - A Liger - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
That just isn't right. It is a cross that would never happen in the wild. Bigger yes, stronger maybe but there ain't no way on Gods green earth it's faster than either of it's parents. Being that big with stubby legs it seems difficult to see it killing anything in the wild and surviving. Is its brain stable being a hybrid? Freaky, scary thing I wouldnt be around.

I agree. I don't think it would ever be faster then either as well. I sure hope they don't start a trend of breeding these things just for the fun of it. It is sad what people do to animals. I would not trust it either.

Watch Napoleon Dynamite Online - Napoleon Dynamite Scene: Liger - Zimbio

liger.jpg

Bigger yes, stronger maybe but there ain't no way on Gods green earth it's faster than either of it's parents. Being that big with stubby legs it seems difficult to see it killing anything in the wild and surviving. Is its brain stable being a hybrid?

Blanca, it's no different to crossing a wolf with a domestic dog, inasmuch as wolves and dogs are canines, and lions and tigers are felines. The two are mutually compatible, genetically speaking.

There is actually a lot of them. Kinda sad like the people that never stop growing their hearts can't take it. I heard these things grow till death.

Saw one at a rescue last time we all took our bikes to Eureka Springs. HUUUUGGGEEE things, like 8x bigger than my gf lol. I have a vid of him walking around, I'll try to upload it:

IMG_0044.jpg

The cage goes back about 50ft, but yeah, a lot smaller than his natural habitat. I think he was rescued from a place in OK that, due to new infrastructure restrictions or something, had to give him up.

A vid! You can see him compared to a normal tiger.

rob dyrdek did a thing with a liger it gives you an idea of how big that thing really is
- Robs Fantasy Factory at T.I.G.E.R.S. Preserve - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back