Raptor mini digital shift/launch light

ali123

Banned
I have one of these babies on my bike..... it works flawless and is always noticeable... its a standalone unit.... I don't know exactly how its all wired up and functions... but its flawless..... and its not very expensive...… Also.... I believe a system can be created that will allow it to function as a full-auto shift..... anyhow these are available through frank at Powerhouse 631 491 6767... he would be able to answer specific details.
1550279536675.png

-Are you letting people know that you have them?
-Do you want to know how it functions?
-Do you want to recommend it to people?
-Do you want to advertise for frank and powerhouse?

Please explain because your post doesnt make much sense....

POWERHOUSE just got more of these lights in, the Raptor shift/launch light. The light acts as a normal shift light, it is digital and very easy to program. You can also set up the "launch" function, which enables you to set up your launch rpm as well. It sees the speedo sensor, and when the bike is not moving, it is in launch mode. As it approaches the rpm you have selected for launch, the light starts to blink; it goes solid when you are at the launch number, and blinks again if you go past. This margin is something you program in. As soon as the bike is moving, the shift light is active and will come on at your previously selected shift point. If you desire, you can set up a "trigger" to activate your air shifter at your shift rpm. Once armed, you launch, hold the throttle wide open, and close your eyes! It will shift automatically through the gears. It's a lot of fun and works great. They go for $159, and are available in red, yellow, blue or green leds. I'll post a few pics of them mounted. Ali, thanks for the nudge. He's never stopped liking his bike ever since we got it set up right!

That yellow cover you see is intended for night use, since the leds are really bright. Here is a pic of the light coming on with the cover:

IMG_0317.JPG

Here is a pic of the same light on with the cover off:

IMG_0315.JPG

The different color leds are just as bright . . . :super:

Back