Raptor has been entered -- The Ultimate Hayabusa contest

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
Well, Raptor, my 05LE turbo has been entered. I would appreciate any votes I can get.

Go to: The Ultimate Hayabusa

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Postal.

34 hero2.jpg

detail2.jpg

left profile.jpg

rightprofile2.jpg

Postal............ Postal........... I you. This is Rod's mom now. He wants to know when you are coming to see him. He has his bike back now. You did know what, right? He's working on it with his dad, who knows nothing about bikes. What's up with the extreme busa site? He's on computer a lot, but can't type too much. He'll be waiting to hear from you. Thanks,

Postal............ Postal........... I you. This is Rod's mom now. He wants to know when you are coming to see him. He has his bike back now. You did know what, right? He's working on it with his dad, who knows nothing about bikes. What's up with the extreme busa site? He's on computer a lot, but can't type too much. He'll be waiting to hear from you. Thanks,

Hi, so sorry I haven't been up. No excuses, been busy but I should never be too busy for a friend. Tell Rod I will be up after Easter. Let's make it a saturday if that is okay. I just need for you or Trudy to text me your address again. I'll text Trudy and get it.

As for the Extreme Busa site, I'm not sure. The owner took it down for maintenance and hasn't brought it back up. It's been a couple of months I know.

Take care,

Tom.

Hi Tom - We will expect you then Sat April 6th around 1:00 then. That will be great and please bring DJ along or whomever you can. Rod is very excited to see you. My email is: femiller48@gmail.com or home phone is 717-328-5369. Address is 7463 Royer Road, Mercersburg, PA 17236.
CU then,
Fern, Rod's Mom

Hi Tom - We will expect you then Sat April 6th around 1:00 then. That will be great and please bring DJ along or whomever you can. Rod is very excited to see you. My email is: femiller48@gmail.com or home phone is 717-328-5369. Address is 7463 Royer Road, Mercersburg, PA 17236.
CU then,
Fern, Rod's Mom

DJ and I are looking forward to it! See you then. Thanks.

Tom.

Back